My List of the Top Merciless PVPers (Default)

"
h3rp3s wrote:
"
Greenbake wrote:
lol @ herpes...

herpes your talking about troll when your first build was stand in conrner spaming incinerate with goldy gear and losing all the time hahah, then you switch to gmp freezing pulse..

lol your whole strat is built around having no skill and absolutely no aim :)

Also herpes, anyone that leaves a match early or will not except fights only because they know they got lucky... that is a troll and a bad pvper

bump for thread,

Pretty sure you lost last time to me 5-1? stop trolling.

P.S. Your broken English is annoying.

U just rage quited against me while i was 3-0 lead with my mara CKan so is that makes me superior against u ? just stfu and dont start another lame discussion.
Last edited by Ceykey on Apr 22, 2013, 6:45:37 PM
@herpes,

yeh whats your problem your the troll here... you got lucky once i admited that, you would not except a fight after that one lucky win.. i pvp all the time and have been doing so since lvl 60's back at launch ppl know this..

herpes its clear your just mad that ppl have been dominating you your whole pvp career even tho you are one of the most geared and now your lashing out and locking all these nice pvp threads..

bump for thread,
Last edited by Greenbake on Apr 22, 2013, 6:49:02 PM
"
Greenbake wrote:
@herpes,

yeh whats your problem your the troll here... you got lucky once i admited that, you would not except a fight after that one lucky win.. i pvp all the time and have been doing so since lvl 60's back at launch ppl know this..

herpes its clear your just mad that ppl have been dominating you your whole pvp career even tho you are one of the most geared and now your lashing out and locking all these nice pvp threads..

bump for thread,

Oh now you admit. Before you denied it. Who's the troll here?
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Apr 22, 2013, 7:08:08 PM
@herpes

It comes down to this,

Without getting into gear/build/strat argument ill say this, you beat me last time we fought yet i beat you almost 99% of the previous fights..(i hope you cherish that screen shot clearly it was a major accomplishment for you lol)

One win is simply that, if you will not except any other fights then you are running away..

herpes if you have anything further to say please pm me or talk to me ingame so that this thread does not get locked

/bump
All of you stfu and stay on topic and stop raging at each other on forums. If you have a score to settle, do it in game and not in forums. If anyone thinks they are the "god" of pvp, hmu.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
All of you stfu and stay on topic and stop raging at each other on forums. If you have a score to settle, do it in game and not in forums. If anyone thinks they are the "god" of pvp, hmu.

Trash talk is part of pvp =)
Sugarpuff level 86 witch default laugue
"
sugarpuff wrote:
"
pianokingx3 wrote:

Trash talk is part of pvp =)

Yea but doing it in forums will only get the thread locked so do it ingame
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
changed my build a little bit. would like to fight some of the top people to test it out, especially you blockers. hit me up in game

xDominus
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 25, 2013, 7:24:08 PM
You always refuse to pvp me dom :(
havnt seen you on since i changed my build. :\
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC

Report Forum Post

Report Account: