My List of the Top Merciless PVPers (Default)

LOL 1:51:02 am, April 29th 2013 . He has changed his build to 2 handed sword and still use viper on me and thing didn't changed much , he still lost to me ...

PS : I need to pvp u again Koca , i forgot to change back to my pvp shield last time ...
How comes he be ranked 5 ??? There are a tons of players who are stronger than him , like Herbes , KocaAygir ... poorshit . this rank is crap
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by SunPrice on Apr 28, 2013, 4:02:46 PM
I cannot view that. Who are you talking about?
Standard Forever
u cannot see the image ???
look at the chat box , and u ll see ... there is also a horizontal scroll below the post to help u see the entire screenshot ...
do u have skype or yahoo ? i could send it to you ...

Last edited by SunPrice on Apr 28, 2013, 4:18:42 PM
yeah yeah i lost to your bear trap skele corner camping tactics( but then again is it really a loss?).... if you wanna do a fight no viper no traps no pussy footing around im game any time.....heh your lvl 87 anyways XD. once i get a koams it will be 0% chance of you winning even with bear traps. this is just penguins list of the good pvpers hes seen, the only reason he put me up a few ranks is because i can actually contend with his RF build (i know you would die every time vs him). dont cry because you didnt get picked

i need to say this again, the ONLY reason you won was because of bear traps :) and i didnt even viperyou until you bear trapped me 4 rounds in a row. dont be jealous because your not skilled
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 28, 2013, 5:05:28 PM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
yeah yeah i lost to your bear trap skele corner camping tactics( but then again is it really a loss?).... if you wanna do a fight no viper no traps no pussy footing around im game any time.....heh your lvl 87 anyways XD. once i get a koams it will be 0% chance of you winning even with bear traps. this is just penguins list of the good pvpers hes seen. dont cry because you didnt get picked

i need to say this again, the ONLY reason you won was because of bear traps :) and i didnt even viperyou until you bear trapped me 4 rounds in a row. dont be jealous because your not skilled

yeah yeah , who is the one use VIPER on me than run around like a dog ... Who is the one who flickers on me than use leap slam to run like a monkey , lol ... You got ur strategy , i got mine ... And im the one who won all the time ... yeah yeah ... [Removed]....

Dont u dare to tank with me ? or is it ur strategic ? HIT SOME VIPER OR FLICKER THAN RUN LIKE A DOG ??? Than what's wrong with my bear trap ? it makes u cant run away from me , isn't it ? [Removed]!!! haha , everyone can see it now
AND PLZ REMEMBER : YOU RE THE ONE WHO WANT TO PLAY UR 'DIRTY CHEAP STRATEGY' before , not me .. , go see ur all post plz , [Removed]

Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 28, 2013, 5:20:42 PM
haha ok thats enough QQ for the day. dont get his thread banned i only vipered you 1 out of 15 rounds LOL. its not my problem you refuse to get chaos resist.

bear trappers are all the same (they all spam temporal)

LOL and dont say that bear traps are for immobilization. they are for pure dmg and thats clear as day...

Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 28, 2013, 5:13:03 PM
My non biased opinion here. Viper and bear are both somewhat cheap. People are going to do what it takes to win. So either we don't complain about these tactics or both parties throw them out the window and play straight up.

In other words if someone is using bear trap don't complain that the other guy is using viper and vice versa.

If someone is bear trapping me I have no qualms whatsoever with conversion trapping him ;)
Standard Forever
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
haha ok thats enough QQ for the day. dont get his thread banned i only vipered you 1 out of 15 rounds LOL. its not my problem you refuse to get chaos resist.

bear trappers are all the same (they all spam temporal)

You say too much , the moe u say the more u showhow stupid u re . BEartrap is part of the game. ANd it does not do much damage cause it's a spell ( im physical ) . But it could make those running noob like you immobilize for me to kill ... The reason u could die due to beartrap is that ur life pool is too low and that's is ur fault , not mine idiot ...

U talked to me that u re good , u can use many skills . Ye , a kid could do the same , lol .
LOSER is still a LOSER , kill more noobs and think he is good . What a loser !

Next time please use ur 'many skills' on me more ... ske + beartrap could kill you in 10 seconds , and if u stand still and no running , i could kill you in 1 second . What a LOSER ... Low life , no blocking , i wonder why he could think he's so good like that .
Last edited by SunPrice on Apr 28, 2013, 5:22:57 PM
^LOL im the one who looks like the idiot....Right

lets settle this 3v3, me vs you and we can have a bunch of people to witness you die. no traps no viper.

im not saying any more becausei dont want this thread to get banned, this child obviously wont understand anyways.

Last edited by oowarpigoo on Apr 28, 2013, 5:20:38 PM
"
oowarpigoo wrote:
^LOL im the one who looks like the idiot....Right

lets settle this 3v3, me vs you and we can have a bunch of people to witness you die. no traps no viper.

lol lol , cant dual to me and now he want a 3 vs 3 , lol lol ... it just makes u more like noob, let's make it clear , come pvp with me and tanking , no running , vper , beartrap, let's see how long u could stand ...

Pure damage beartrap ? Really ? than why i threw all 3 traps on a maurauder with over 10k life , and he still stand their laugh at me ??? he lost about 30-40% life only ... How do u know it's pure damage ? dont blame anything because u got lowlife pool , just likeu talked me dont blame u caus i have no chaos resist when u used viper on me
Last edited by SunPrice on Apr 28, 2013, 5:29:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info