Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
Riverwind77 wrote:
U wish, blizzard already showing more care and respect than this lazy ones. GGG knows his MAIN competitor is gonna launch a new game and theyre doing NOTHING about it, [Removed by Support].

Even d2 remake received a balance patch, wtf u talking about? D4 already better than Poe at its peak, which happened like years ago. Way better looking, better performance, more simple and friendly.

Poe 2 is what is going to be the same as 3.21, same lies, same unbalanced and abandoned skills, same unoptimized game and 0 intentions of fixing it, everyone else working on mtx.

And this is the TRUTH, im not being negative so, i will repost if misteriously censored.

Reforge upset me and since then I have not entered the battlenet, because you have to be a hater of the players to spoil the game like that.
P.s. Picking up mokoko around the map is more interesting than diablo 4 gameplay ;)
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Apr 27, 2023, 10:31:00 PM
"
Drimli wrote:
Seem's like PoE have just become a game for the streamers... I think my PoE journey is done... We had a good 10 years run but I think it's time for me to find something else to use my time and money on... Luckily D4 releases soon. Ohh and thanks for ruining your own game Chris... Nice "vision" And no I wont even come back to try PoE2 I'm done with Chris's lies... He lies before every expansion/league and everyone just seems to forget it or forgive him.

I really feel you, but I'll allow myself to be slightly more optimistic. To me - with one patch - the game went from unbeatable (3.20) to unplayable (3.21). I don't see why it can't go back again.

You guys bing chilling with this bug for 4 years now, right?
Sure everyone is busy painting those beautiful mtx xddddddddddddddddd
Last edited by GarbageLootEnjoyer on Apr 27, 2023, 2:51:12 PM
Still waiting for this league to be fun :(
"
d_n_r wrote:
Still waiting for this league to be fun :(

Should we tell him?
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Imagine complaining about queues upon launch then playing Path of Exile, red nose and a rainbow wig.

i started play poe in the betrayal league, December 2018, since then the max amount of time in the queue here was like 40 minutes
i am pretty sure you will experience a really big queue in the diablo 4.
During WoD expansion in the world of warcraft the queue was like 10 hours i think will be like that
I doubt queues for d4 will be crazy, In beta both open and closed, even though there were Millions of log ins at once, it was less than an hour. There's a reason why they are having a server slam, it make sure launch isn't terrible.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Vaqic wrote:

P.s. Picking up mokoko around the map is more interesting than diablo 4 gameplay ;)

Oh yeah i love Lost Ark cucks, korean grinding RPGs full of senseless button spamming.

Im sorry ur standards are that low ;), ur opinion doesn't count tho.

If not for the grind and fun, then you are going to the game for RMT.
Good luck with this attitude you will succeed ;)
"
Vaqic wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Vaqic wrote:

Oh yeah i love Lost Ark cucks, korean grinding RPGs full of senseless button spamming.

Im sorry ur standards are that low ;), ur opinion doesn't count tho.

If not for the grind and fun, then you are going to the game for RMT.
Good luck with this attitude you will succeed ;)

Ohh, youre whining about attitude now? seems like your comment backfired into you and hurt ;)

"
Mokurp wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Imagine complaining about queues upon launch then playing Path of Exile, red nose and a rainbow wig.

i started play poe in the betrayal league, December 2018, since then the max amount of time in the queue here was like 40 minutes
i am pretty sure you will experience a really big queue in the diablo 4.
During WoD expansion in the world of warcraft the queue was like 10 hours i think will be like that

Imagine not playing the first day. No need to rush
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
In this league wisdom scrolls take 10 seconds of channeling!!!

This is just standard league, good thing base game is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info