Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Trust is easy to lose and one of the hardest things to restore.

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Apr 25, 2023, 5:00:02 PM
Is this what we get to look forward to for poe2? I surely hope not because it's looking kind of...meh...at the moment.
"
We are also assessing the balance of some of the more powerful rare monster modifiers.

Day 19 out of 120 (?) still trying to pull this under the rug? while you wont admit it I think you reverted the mobs and loot back to 3.19 on both versions.. the main game and the "side project" because you wanted a "fair" competition for your carrot. Was it worth it? I mean you may keep pulling the "sorry we're working on 4.0" card but you already burn so much trust out of players..

edit: Oh and of course.. MF is back on the list what a surprise that magic find is back again that even streamers are running it, surely it isnt because the main game is currently in a dry streak of normal loot.. nah.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Apr 26, 2023, 1:29:04 AM
Common it’s so hard to add loot or currency things to the mobs ? Drop the unveiled item with tree or so. Still so boring . I decided not to play ruthless but you force still softcover players to the same shit. I like to Schreddern easy monster with an overpower build that fun for me and not to be killed by a single rare mob with more defense as an Uber boss
Thanks for your work been having fun this league :)
Game server lost contact with realm. Rip my portals, my loot. Ty for your hard work there
Last edited by GarbageLootEnjoyer on Apr 26, 2023, 7:49:15 AM
Servers are in quite possibly the worst state since Delirium got added, cycling damage reduction ignores such masteries like the 40% of hits ignore physical reduction because THEY'RE NOT REDUCTIONS, even if the name says they're reductions, they're borderline immunities coded in such a way that there's nothing your build can do to actually get through the less damage taken affix.
Add in rare monsters with cycling damage reduction that seem almost guaranteed to spawn with extra life and/or life regen either as flat affix or through consecrated ground.
I was looking at buying a pack for the first time in a long time, mostly because I want to drop some points into upgrading guild stash and getting some character slots, but also because I thought maybe crucible will be a little better than the dumpster fire that Lake of Kalandra was. But not for this.
Not when GGG keep adding anti player mechanics like trickster (albeit now it's just an affix that says what it does) and cycling immunities coupled with already overtuned damage reductions on the league content. Not when the devs are trying to ruin POE experience just so the playerbase would be less disappointed with the next step of "the Vision" which has disappointed most of the playberase ever since POE2 was announced.
Also noone did a single attempt to fix this, its being 4 years, you cant get away with "we were busy with poe2", you know what im saying?

This league will just die the second D4 launches. They know there's nothing they can do about it. I'll come back for 3.22 (or 4.0?) if they do something about rares and drops.
"
jack613379 wrote:
Thanks for your work been having fun this league :)

Day one mirror dropper spotted.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info