Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
SpectralLynx wrote:
This league will just die the second D4 launches. They know there's nothing they can do about it. I'll come back for 3.22 (or 4.0?) if they do something about rares and drops.

4 will definitely repeat 3.21. People will go through the story by overcoming server queues / lags / crashes, and then go whine about bugs and imbalances that will not be changed before the release of the next addon (or never at all).
They could do a lot but they are not interest to challenge the d4 launch
so still fixing bugs that should not exist since you silence them for 2 weeks (legion)?
so what is the next non bug that will be fixed next ? mobs ? loots ? league(lol) Or we keep quiet till you fix it ? again... and ppl continue to take a crap on those who said it from Day1 ?
Seem's like PoE have just become a game for the streamers... I think my PoE journey is done... We had a good 10 years run but I think it's time for me to find something else to use my time and money on... Luckily D4 releases soon. Ohh and thanks for ruining your own game Chris... Nice "vision" And no I wont even come back to try PoE2 I'm done with Chris's lies... He lies before every expansion/league and everyone just seems to forget it or forgive him.
Last edited by Drimli on Apr 27, 2023, 3:58:40 AM
"
Also noone did a single attempt to fix this, its being 4 years, you cant get away with "we were busy with poe2", you know what im saying?

Fix what? This is one of those pictures where instead of saying more than 1000 words, it says "wtf" instead.

Stuck in the screwcible
"
Vaqic wrote:
"
SpectralLynx wrote:
This league will just die the second D4 launches. They know there's nothing they can do about it. I'll come back for 3.22 (or 4.0?) if they do something about rares and drops.

4 will definitely repeat 3.21. People will go through the story by overcoming server queues / lags / crashes, and then go whine about bugs and imbalances that will not be changed before the release of the next addon (or never at all).

U wish, blizzard already showing more care and respect than this lazy ones. GGG knows his MAIN competitor is gonna launch a new game and theyre doing NOTHING about it, [Removed by Support].

Even d2 remake received a balance patch, wtf u talking about? D4 already better than Poe at its peak, which happened like years ago. Way better looking, better performance, more simple and friendly.

Poe 2 is what is going to be the same as 3.21, same lies, same unbalanced and abandoned skills, same unoptimized game and 0 intentions of fixing it, everyone else working on mtx.

And this is the TRUTH, im not being negative so, i will repost if misteriously censored.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Vinky_GGG on Apr 27, 2023, 10:20:06 PM
d4 sucks and will start after 2 months of the league when is dead anyways
good luck waiting 12 hours in the queue during d4 launch

still waiting for currency drops in the league mechanic... right now u need open like 15 weapons to find some currency i do all crucible with 100% and never got 1 chaos orb this is the worst league rewards i seen

i have like 140 primeval remnant but why do them? increase the drop rate is useless drop nothing in there i dont have that many weapons to combine
Last edited by Mokurp on Apr 29, 2023, 1:09:25 PM
I guess GGG is just saying "idk what everyone's complaining about, league mechanic is fine"

The last time this happened was Lake...and that turned out super well right?
Mobile games have better trading...
"
Mokurp wrote:
d4 sucks and will start after 2 months of the league when is dead anyways

still waiting for currency drops in the league mechanic... right now u need open like 15 weapons to find some currency i do all crucible with 100% and never got 1 chaos orb this is the worst league rewards i seen

Yeah have fun waiting... It will not happen... Didn't you read the room or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info