What we are working on:
Nothing
Communication
Rewarding league mechanic
Nothing
Server problems
Nothing

Last league i buyed a supporter pack. Now i want to refund it

Now you learned, NEVER buy anything from GGG ever, buy directly from blizzard, competitors, until they learn showing some respect to us players.

Theyre only working in ways to milk poe whales until next lies and baits in exilecon.

Remember, poe 2 will be the same lazy, unbalanced and unoptimized "game" as this one.

Best way to punish GGG is NOT SUPPORTING in the first week, thats where they expect their sales.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
you think blizzard respects its players more than ggg? what you on bro? can i have some?
"
Junkie76 wrote:
you think blizzard respects its players more than ggg? what you on bro? can i have some?

He chose the worst company ever to compare haha
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
"
TizeNO wrote:
"
Junkie76 wrote:

He chose the worst company ever to compare haha

Agree, even if GGG is trolling bad with leagues and balances for the past 5 years comparing them with Blizzard is an insult.

First of all Blizzard is bigger, has bigger hands and are milking a lot more people...

GGG only has small hands and are milking only the 50-60k players who buy packs at start of the league...After that they just abandon things and proceed to deliver another poorly optimized copy pasted mechanic as a new league.

So we can agree that GGG thinks less about customers than Blizzard...At least Blizzard gives something back to keep on getting the cow fat before milking it, while GGG just doesn't care...they milk ya on the run and proceed to expect you to be milked again in 3 month's without investing anything in you...

Which ever is correct it doesn't matter, both are doing same thing with different market techniques and arguably poor choices in game development.

Curiously enough this post is called "Live updates" with a red dot to signal live updates, and the last update was a week ago :).

Would suggest to just launch the teaser for the new league so that at least the "pog" people would come and liven up the party.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 3, 2023, 5:13:16 PM
"The "Defeat 100 Rare Crucible Monsters" and "Defeat 50 Unique Crucible Monsters" conditions for the Towering Titans challenge no long require the Forge of the Titans area to be level 84. The other two conditions for this challenge still require an area level of 84."

Yeah thx ggg , after i spent 5 d for this challenge...
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Legion bug fix when? It exists 4 years now, you guys are really good at ignoring things xdddddddddddddddddd

Last edited by GarbageLootEnjoyer on May 3, 2023, 7:53:42 PM
completed all chalenges by finishing tonight with those 50 unique monsters in forge 84 and now a patch notes comes out and say it doesn't need to be 84 anymore, what a great joke ^^

Last edited by ziguid on May 3, 2023, 8:12:44 PM
Dude some seriously good stuff here!
Did you Fix the Bug when you have 4 monthes to make a new league and only spend 2 weeks doing it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info