Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

this league could be so much better with some currency mods/chest in the remnants
without drop any currency feels like standard league
Not playing but, currency should be waaaaay more common in general. Price of items for trade will just go up. And people will maybe try to craft more them selves. Plus people will have more fun and stash will be full faster = more stash sales. I see onely win. But hey, might not be the vision right...
Last edited by Rekill on Apr 25, 2023, 2:10:53 AM
remember the next time you watch on twitch and start parroting "login" for 5 mins without reason..

get Tggg'd.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
A lot of crashes and unexpected logouts. Especially annyoing for example when doing a maven invitation or lab.

Tedious league-mechanic with no currency rewards. Was really looking forward to this when Diablo 4 beta was a huge disappointment but Cruicible just feels rushed and unfinished.
Bought 5-way service, and guess what, i couldn't even enter the portal, disconnected from instance all the time. And this league mechanic, you wanna say that you worked on this for 4 months, right? xdddddddddddddddd
"
Bought 5-way service, and guess what, i couldn't even enter the portal, disconnected from instance all the time. And this league mechanic, you wanna say that you worked on this for 4 months, right? xdddddddddddddddd

What does the 5 way Legion service have to do with Crucible?
"
Gulch wrote:
"

What does the 5 way Legion service have to do with Crucible?

He is right. If they didn't work on their servers for this league(EU servers) than it does. Because you literally can't play with 500 latency spikes every 5-10 sec or you get dcs.
I mean think again, maybe you will "get something in", i believe in you.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Apr 25, 2023, 11:30:32 AM
Still no fixes, still no reasons to play.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Did I miss some patch that nerfed drops from Pinnacle bosses? Six 80%+ quant Feareds dropped absolutely NOTHING valuable besides Maven's Writ, which also dropped only sextants on Uber mode.

Am I playing Ruthless? Is it always going to be like that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info