Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Really want to play the league, but having 0 motivation to do so due to how bad the league mechanic itself is, interacting with the mechanic is boring in itself and needs to be streamlined.
The thing, for me is :

-what determines the quantity of crucible xp needed to unlock a node on a weapon ? Ilevel ? Map & monsters Level ? Node depth ?

-Encounter difficulty and crucible xp should grow in a 1:1 ratio. It seems to be the case on revealing the weapon tree, but it's not always true at first sight.

-Crucible bosses in maps should drop either a guaranted geode or a magmatic ore. Right now i don't see the point of fighting them.

-There should be more than 1 forge per map. We drop dozens of weapon per map, with the same base multiple time, and we can only interact once with the mechanic.

After all, this mechanic is the perfect example of the game's main concern for me : everything is RNG AND SCARCITY. It's time to choose : either the mechanic is providing abundant ressources and opportunity, or it allows more control from the players.

On another topic : does malignant madness have a visual clue (icon, graphical effect,etc...) to see if it is active ? I'm using the eternal struggle, with a crit base build, and i'm not seeing any sign of slowing down on bosses and rares (maybe 10% is not too noticeable), nor any icon on their life bar to notify this status effect.
Also, does it count as a "non-damaging ailment" ? I used an Eater of World altar that stated "non damaging ailments are reflected back to you", but i didn't get shocked (wich is expected since i use purity of elements), and i didn't see any sign of malignant madness (icon, slowing down, etc.).
And lastly, does it stack ?
Last edited by Alcyde on Apr 19, 2023, 3:47:10 AM
"
"What we're working on" When?

They are not working on it...
"
Mokurp wrote:
well the forge of the titans could use some currency drops, pretty much only drop some 1 alchemy weapon cards and its not enough
just add some currency mods in the primaeval remnants
is like they just want players to suffer... all the primordial remnant mods are uber hard and they drop nothing

the rest of the game is dropping plenty i got a lot of money in 11 days

You still dont know how league trailers work? most of the good things they show to bait us into the league is always gatekeeped behind some annoying difficult bosses or after 90h or grinding a boring league mechanic like last 4 ones.

Cmon, you should already know how this game works and how lazy they are.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Christ this league just sucks.. so this is it? GGG will just thrown in the towel and get back to us in 4 months?
Closing my wallet until you post an update on what you are working on to fix this league, it's like playing Standard.
When a patch is coming to have some fun on this league?
Well this league mechanic was fun.

But it doesn't feel rewarding to fight any of the monsters in the forge of the titans, so I just run past em all and go to the altars.

I was kind of feeling to quit this day since the drop rate of anything good feels like its so bad, then I got a reliquary key and boom I opened it and there in the box was a foiled Maligaro's Lens, fml.

I think I'll skip all the grind for 40 achivements and just do league mechanic to see if I can get some fun rolls.

another league i quit

how long its on? i dont know, remove the f****** harvest gamble, revert it make it rare or something, the streamers with their streamer client are baiting us, especially the RMT dude (uglydog or something idk im straight i dont watch him)
(poe highlights showed me very sus stuff going on if you have "record" button)

i spent 48 div on yellow poop and nurses, didnt get a doctor, some streamer 2 clicks got 300 div headhunter double corrupt etc etc

oh and this has nothing to do with the fact that the league is a total ****
made by 2 devs in their basement as a punishment for playing diablo 4 beta

its a dead league dead mechanic dead "rewards" the only reward i got was that it bricked my unique weapon and shield bricked my entire build with their stupid downside-only crucible trees

i started skipping it after second char, until i realised they shadownerfed lots of drops, leagues like gwennen, 300+ rolls, not a single unique, literally last league i had atleast a wurm belt in 50 rolls

they are gonna remove my comment again even tho i didnt swear or attack anyone because they are trying to silence anyone that says league bad boo hoo
thats why i got banned in day 2 for saying "cringe r-word league" even tho people in chat started to call me r-word too and didnt get a single 30min ban, i got 11 days ban from a tilted sad dev

well you did it ggg, you saved chri- no wait wrong quote, no, you literally killed poe, finally, you did what diablo couldnt, im proud, and by proud i mean i am never returning, i wish i had my money back, my tabs and guild tabs :( they say poe is free but you need to pay more than diablo 4 to get it playable (stash tabs) and you think league is going well because lots of players? ur wrong, maybe there are players but they are not here for the league itself, just for the game, wait until they find out they got scammed by shadownerfs and sus changes you do behind our backs, especially with the streamers.
Last edited by shacopewdz on Apr 19, 2023, 3:57:10 PM
Where the loot?? Seriously, I don''t know. It's boring to just loot small things all the time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info