Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

I'm playing Rage Vortex and the bug make me can't see it cause dmg to boss. Hope it will be fine soon.
// Thanks staff for update and fix bug fastly
I have a sell 20 chaos node on t3 , I throw the item ways because it makes no sense to play over 20 maps to get this notes with 100 if dead’s
This league mechanic is a joke...
Please make it more interesting. Passives are cool and all but we need a way to make those crucible encounters shower rewards...make an option to choose different type of reward types and make some loot explosions when complete a hard crucible forge.
At some point of the league all players will ahve their passives on items and noone will even touch your league mechanic. So then what is the difference from standard? The fresh economy? What economy your trade site is down for 8 hours a day even bots are probably quitting :D

NICE JOB GGG! I`m not gonna buy supp pack this league hope ppl follow and punish you so you feel some pain and start work again.

Remember you are getting paid by US the community to do your job properly and for the last 3 leagues you keep failing and we keep forgiving.

This will end at some point and its gonna be really bad.

I dont want to stop supporting the game though love the game and i was really happy when the game was the best arpg out there which was 1-2 years ago but now its not even in top 3 :(

And if you cannot deliver on your core game how confident we need to feel for POE2?

Will it be the same buggy mess with 0 efford league mechanics?
WIll you eventually copy the generic mobile Korean mmos and make autopathing and vip tiers and all? Please do! I will be glad to just uninstall then and call it a day coz right now i keep play becouse i have hope...hope thats getting lower and lower and is not deserved by your team
Last edited by saninn1 on Apr 12, 2023, 2:54:44 AM
fix pls...and ban those who participated

unlimited money in poe..

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/12jcdb7/moneyprinting_is_here/
what about fixing servers?
Nice :D

⊂_ヽ
  \\ _
   \( •_•) F
    < ⌒ヽ A
   /   へ\ B
   /  / \\ U
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ L
  / / O
  / /| U
 ( (ヽ S
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
(_/
This is the worst season so far, utter bullshit crucible, it only ruins weapons until you get to the end end end game where 3% players play to. go suck some more streamers cocks and make the game even shittier
Is it possible to get clarification on whether Crucible trees with big/crippling downsides on the first node are intended?

Based on the mechanic as described by Chris in the reveal/Q&A, drawbacks should only be showing up regularly late in trees, which is not the case -- but it's not clear whether the mechanic is as intended but Chris was wrong, or Chris was right and the mechanic is bugged.
"
saninn1 wrote:
This league mechanic is a joke...
Please make it more interesting. Passives are cool and all but we need a way to make those crucible encounters shower rewards...make an option to choose different type of reward types and make some loot explosions when complete a hard crucible forge.
At some point of the league all players will ahve their passives on items and noone will even touch your league mechanic. So then what is the difference from standard? The fresh economy? What economy your trade site is down for 8 hours a day even bots are probably quitting :D

NICE JOB GGG! I`m not gonna buy supp pack this league hope ppl follow and punish you so you feel some pain and start work again.

Remember you are getting paid by US the community to do your job properly and for the last 3 leagues you keep failing and we keep forgiving.

This will end at some point and its gonna be really bad.

I dont want to stop supporting the game though love the game and i was really happy when the game was the best arpg out there which was 1-2 years ago but now its not even in top 3 :(

And if you cannot deliver on your core game how confident we need to feel for POE2?

Will it be the same buggy mess with 0 efford league mechanics?
WIll you eventually copy the generic mobile Korean mmos and make autopathing and vip tiers and all? Please do! I will be glad to just uninstall then and call it a day coz right now i keep play becouse i have hope...hope thats getting lower and lower and is not deserved by your team

No offense, but you’re just a drop in the ocean. So far any attempts to "punish" have only been failing miserably.

Some numbers for your reference:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3357654
I just wanted to quote this because it's exactly how I feel.

"
Tonst3r wrote:
I'm not sure if GGG is seeing why this mechanic is so toxic.

- I can half-channel 4 times in the duration it takes to complete one full-channel encounter. Assuming I don't get magically 1-shot through my 50k armor and 88 max res.

- Even as a very tanky jug that can eat pinnacle boss mechanics that shouldn't be possible...I still have to be terrified and kite a full-channel crucible in a map with "nothing scary" mods.

- The result of these is "I just half-channel every crucible and it's totally fine" except when being something like 2/3 channeled somehow results in 3 rares, multiple magic monsters and the difficulty of a full channel. Ties into next point.

- Channel doesn't stop immediately when you let-go, making it even harder to
find that "sweet spot" where you don't spawn a rare. For a while I was settling for half-channels to try being time-efficient...then randomly one slid slightly over half after letting-go and I got 3 GG rares that went ballistic and killed me. I finally hit my mental limit and stopped it altogether.

- Clearing the surrounding area, standing there channeling, then possibly kiting, all feel absolutely terrible when there's literally zero profit and you're losing more time to just get currency.

- These give no currency. The amount of reveals I did to only get one "20 chaos" vendor reward...I missed about 100c of natural drops in all the wasted time just for that. The remnants are cool...but require your well-known worst trade system in the industry which is unfortunate. All your most-loved league mechanics just spit-out currency to fuel more trading, crafting, etc.

Everytime you've released a terribly overtuned RIP-skip mechanic like this, it gets a damage nerf. Legion, Sentinel, Betrayal, a few others at least, all needed their damage reduced. Here you JUST reduced HP. That's concerning.

It's not that "FULL CHANNEL HARD BE READY" it's that "Fully channel will just kill any build regardless of how tanky you are unless you drastically overgear it."

So the design is to skip/ignore the mechanic until you're drastically overgearing the content you're doing and purposely not making the content harder (more map juicing etc) so you can just farm your cruicible trees and make near-no currency for hours on-end? Holy cow that doesn't sound fun.

EDIT: Idk how I forgot to mention this, but keeping an extra item in your inventory (off-hand isn't helpful because we're leveling gems there) feels absolutely god awful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info