Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Hello GGG

Thank you for updating us like this. Its much appreciated.

I have to say that I really hope that Crucible will be fun at some point. Right now, I am not having fun at all and I am basically skipping the content as its more a bother then actually rewarding.

Hope you guys can change things for the better or its a lost league unfortunately. As it stands now I can't even see this going "Core" in its current state. You could then just call it Brick Simulator.

One Idea I had to make it more bearable would be if we could "remove" skill tree's or "reset" them like a Chaos Orb. It would be interesting if you could interact with the skill tree in such a way where you could use your currency to change outcomes here and there.

>> Scour = Skill Tree "gone"
This one I think is really a must.

Then you can redo the crucible to get a new skill tree.
But personally, I wouldn't mind the following addition as well:

Chaos Orb = Randomize Skill Tree
Dear GGG, the idea of the league mechanic is amassing itself and I feel that it is a perfect candidate to core, maybe even with adding passive trees to all types of items.
But as the league content, it feels boring and requires some improvements as soon as possible. You can just look at statistics on how often players interact with league mechanics and compare it with the previous league. It will show you the proper state of affairs.
Please, consider adding some regard to it. Even simple drop weapons with the already open trees would be a great improvement. Or allow opening passive tree on low-level uniques. Or anything else, which makes it reasonable to interact with the league mechanic during farming and not only when players work for a specific item.
Alternate quality of snipe is missing. did u guys forget to put it into the games? both lenses cannot be used on snipe.
"
We are discussing potential improvements to Crucible encounters to better indicate the difficulty of an encounter.

This was a problem a WEEK AGO, even asked during Q&A, and only NOW you "discussing potential improvements"?

This is a joke, right?

Also, monsters are stupid level of long to kill, give no loot and we are have to waste part of our stupidly small inventory with item to level up in crucible..
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Last edited by WhiteDragonRU on Apr 10, 2023, 9:05:51 AM
Laziest, most low effort league in a while AND constant server issues? Wow, you guys really don't care anymore, do you?
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
The mechanic need a rework ,
1- put in % the charging bar
2- monsters in full Charged bar are unkilliable ando have Zero Drop, this need a revisión ASAP
3- we need a form of reset a skill tree, i fell dumb picking white ítems on the ground just for Charged it an Drop it later.
Apr 08, 2023 11:50 PM (GMT) - We are discussing potential improvements to Crucible encounters to better indicate the difficulty of an encounter.

Please, sooner rather than later.

I can't wait for the "sorry, we'll do better next time" post.
Fix the god damn servers!
mannequin mtx when?
Never saw again so bad performance of a league meachanic. After all the discussion about AN mobs we have now the most terible Mechanik again . After 5 min playing you can see the a handful of improvement which is needed. Why no one from the dev / project team is able to implement basic things after 4 month ?

It recycle stuff Ultimatum and scorch league. Basic indicators , why channeling why I get no badge to store my items for the temple . Looks like as Blizzard people are hired. They still not learn too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info