Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

"
MrOger wrote:
Please take note of the EU servers, constantly getting "Game server lost contact with the realm" disconnect, which closes the portals and rollbacks the character.

^^^ THIS!!!
Highest Ping ingame so far 2749 ... My median ping is around 10 (in EVERY other game) in poe it permanently jumps. Unplayable and nothing new ... Will at least poe 2 have decent servers?
nice servers ggg
UwU
i have disconnected some 5 times in the last few minutes. no yuan for servers?
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
I am tired of losing my maps because trash servers lul.
UwU
Crucible need dedicated UI to store items for leveling, so we did not have to waste our incredibly outdated and small inventory space, when we want SUCH A BASIC THING as leveling gems in weapon swap.

Also, monsters do not drop anything and finding good crucible passive tree is stupid level of random, witch are exactly as I expected.

UI indicator of danger level is bad, but GGG sims to be aware of that.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Relax, exiles. PoE only generates $100+ million a year. Can't expect them to invest in server stability.
Dear GGG staff, you are aware that caustic arrow doesn't explode on pierce. Are you aware that the same is happening with vaal burning arrow?
it not like i dont like the league but the story league is super bad the tree from weapon 1-68 are super bad you get reduced attack speed every tree... it like 3bad one for 1 NOT so bad... 90%of them are just not worth it...i think i throw like 80% of them after the first one and why you have to do the first one IF IT BRICK your weapon.... bad design...im 66 and still using a 35 level weapon...and try to get 20+ bow with the league and just drop it after the first one...i mean it pretty fun doing it but dont do anything in d end...becuase it trash after trash ...
"
lotting2782 wrote:
it not like i dont like the league but the story league is super bad the tree from weapon 1-68 are super bad you get reduced attack speed every tree... it like 3bad one for 1 NOT so bad... 90%of them are just not worth it...i think i throw like 80% of them after the first one and why you have to do the first one IF IT BRICK your weapon.... bad design...im 66 and still using a 35 level weapon...and try to get 20+ bow with the league and just drop it after the first one...i mean it pretty fun doing it but dont do anything in d end...becuase it trash after trash ...

You can use an orb of scouring on the node itself when you are near a new crucible that you haven't activated yet. So you open the item tree near one and use the scouring orb on the node itself. It will unallocate it and your item won't be bricked anymore, and you can continue to use it until you get an upgrade you can use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info