Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Please fix Nimis with KB.
The interaction change has rendered this completely useless.

Please fix map conversion in Standard.

Please remove the vaal orb t16 old series maps giving a 25-30% chance to turn into current series 'natural maps'.

all we need is for crucible to charges 15-25% more for the same mob power, and mobs be able to actually drop loot. now you COULD itemize into crucible ingots that drop after clearing the mobs that can later be used to 'unveil' weapon passive trees (probably 2 for 1 lvl 1 tree reveal) but that would be a different design im not sure yall are willing to do (and i get it, the trees are very powerful). or at least give us a slot to hold our crafting weapon, and a bit of loot.
Don't Know if any other has this issue. since launch day to today (day 3) I still can not use blood alter. it just spin loads.
Last edited by Kaotic_Øuch on Apr 9, 2023, 9:12:24 PM
So,is tainted orb of fusing nerfed again?
Imo
Crucible needs
1 its own dedicated box for items to cook
2 monster rebalance, tone it down just a bit
3 speed it up, or just let me click and drag the bar then let your charge animation happen.
4 some kind of indication as to how difficult the fight is we have made for ourselves
5 crucible monsters need the occasional reward icon over there heads like legon
GGG, how did you decide to make the change in the Xoph's helmet - Formless Inferno? After this was in POB for 1 week, many people planned builds around it and geared around it, HOW, HOW the hell did you just decide to make this huge change in the item? How anyone will know in future that you will not ruin his/her experience like you did for everyone starting this build?

This just shows us that you can just decide to change your mind and neglect the time invested by many people in the game with easy. This is just horrible.

And, BTW, this is a league that is worst than Kalandra, I did not think it is possible.
"
Krunchy1736 wrote:
"
lotting2782 wrote:
it not like i dont like the league but the story league is super bad the tree from weapon 1-68 are super bad you get reduced attack speed every tree... it like 3bad one for 1 NOT so bad... 90%of them are just not worth it...i think i throw like 80% of them after the first one and why you have to do the first one IF IT BRICK your weapon.... bad design...im 66 and still using a 35 level weapon...and try to get 20+ bow with the league and just drop it after the first one...i mean it pretty fun doing it but dont do anything in d end...becuase it trash after trash ...

You can use an orb of scouring on the node itself when you are near a new crucible that you haven't activated yet. So you open the item tree near one and use the scouring orb on the node itself. It will unallocate it and your item won't be bricked anymore, and you can continue to use it until you get an upgrade you can use.

-1 scouring just to even see the tree. First passives should never have any kind of clear negative.
Can you fix Olroth like faster ? People really want to ward loop already.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
fix servers pleeeeeeeeease, almost every load - "Disconnect Failed to connetct to instance"
I'm gonna go back to standart now. There is no initiative to continue with this league anymore. Skipped sanctum but stayed in the league, but now, there's just no point playing Crucible at all
Talamoana warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info