Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

I refuse to play until you fix disconnection.

If it was only disconnect well, fine, i could cope with it. But you STOLE my maps? You know people pushing atlas at start of the league hello? Why do i even bother
The idea 💡 a good of the weapon skill try but the way how it implement is totally disadvantage. To take randomly any weapon and try to look for different maps what could be in the complete worse. It need to have more QOL changes to the league Mechanik . Like a bag with 10 items to crucial all to the same time etc .
Channeling the league is again bullshit style . The mobs again complete overpowered. Again a league Mechanik not made for any casual gamer
My game gets disconnected when I clicked Kirac's Pass
When does the league start? At the moment we are playing standard or will they tell me that this is the league? I really don't see any difference with standard =3
LIGHTNING TENDRILS THIRD HIT ALWAYS CRIT, NOT PROCING ELEMENTAL VOERLOAD... HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE UNTIL U GUYS CORRECT THAT???
Can you guys fix the servers, because i keep getting dc from server and portals close after that (im buying scarabs to farm, you know, so im loosing resources)? Is this count as needlessly agressive enough for you to delete or maybe fix your game?
"
Can you guys fix the servers, because i keep getting dc from server and portals close after that (im buying scarabs to farm, you know, so im loosing resources)? Is this count as needlessly agressive enough for you to delete or maybe fix your game?

Which server are you logging in to? California and Texas are terrible for me.
Eat your vegetables.
"
boldfacelies wrote:
"

Which server are you logging in to? California and Texas are terrible for me.

Mostly EU, last time it happened at Frankfurt. With random dc's out of nowhere all around its very uncomfortable to play. Worst part of it is portals disappearing!

Nice nick tho xddd
Last edited by GarbageLootEnjoyer on Apr 9, 2023, 10:25:29 AM
GGG please do something with rare mobs. It makes no sense to do league mechanics until then. The first time in almost 5 years I just skip league mechanic: 0 income only die.
Why the hell are you making Act bosses harder? Who's genius idea was it to make Doedre Act 8 even harder? like seriously... as if the Act phases aren't tedious enough as it is. I'm sicking of having to go through them just to play the game at this point, don't even really feel like playing anymore it's that bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info