Crucible Boss Kill Event

Well. Goodluck to all those that will compete in this event.

Meanwhile i will just grind on trade league!
"
bakaro22 wrote:
will there be a torrent for crucible?

A torrent for Crucible, a torment for Ruthless. Both optional.
"
PieceOfStick wrote:
Love this event!! The fact it is in Ruthless mode makes it even better. It won't be over in 2 days, it won't be won by the same people that win all the other races. Drops actually matter, there probably won't be any diadem farming shenanigans, and it is literally the most difficult mode poe currently has to offer. It will be a great race and I'm extremely excited to LOGIN and test my luck and skills.

Hopefully ur a troll but, yes this race has nothing to do with luck or skill, it has everything to do with ur ability to endure 20hr a day grinds for 2 months
Im wonder how many people will try to compete.
Would be fun to see how GGG will get out of the situation if there will be no winners in that side project race, huh...

Btw, I'm pretty sure that if instead of playing ruthless you work at mcdonald's/starbucks - you would get that tickets waaay faster. rofl...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Apr 7, 2023, 2:42:07 AM
Keen to see that no one manage to do it, but guess it won't happen and some determined-masochist will achieve it :D Anyway gL for everyone who gonna try!
what happens if nobody wins? lol
I love how salty the bads are about this competition. In the release dev stream they even specifically said this comp is not for the bads, it's for the ruthless gamers. It's supposed to be an actual challenge
I've loved POE for a long time, but I can clearly see that you are moving the game in a direction where trade players are not the target audience anymore. I hope POE 2 is a significant improvement becauese the game has been getting worse and worse since the harvest nerfs. Probably won't bother checking the leagues out anymore with a ruthless boss event clearly signaling you don't care about me anymore.
Good luck to all the brave exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info