Crucible Boss Kill Event

Love this event!! The fact it is in Ruthless mode makes it even better. It won't be over in 2 days, it won't be won by the same people that win all the other races. Drops actually matter, there probably won't be any diadem farming shenanigans, and it is literally the most difficult mode poe currently has to offer. It will be a great race and I'm extremely excited to LOGIN and test my luck and skills.
"
CaseyHicks wrote:
Not a single person complaining about this race ever had a chance any way...no matter what league or difficulty. Why shouldn't the biggest prize be held in the hardest most possible. I love it. and yes, there may be a "lull" in the action come a few days, but the ending of this race will be absolutely epic if it is pulled off.

Is it a big prize though? If you don't already live there you're looking at thousands of dollars to go to the event and back. Usually winning a prize is good by itself without added cost.
Best of luck to all these Ruthless thugs
What happened to this being a side project? I have not heard or even heard of a single non-GGG employee who wants this. I'm sure someone does, but why make a challenge for less than 0.0001% of POE players? We're not even going to watch this.
ha-ha.
This will be entertaining to witness.
Console prizes aren't super clear. "Players", so does that mean the top 3 console players also get a VIP ticket?
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
great idea for race, old event were getting stale
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I'm actually really interested to see who wins this!
"
Console prizes aren't super clear. "Players", so does that mean the top 3 console players also get a VIP ticket?

1st on xbox and 1st on playstatio will win a ticket

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info