Crucible Boss Kill Event

"
phadac2 wrote:
this is very nice from u GGG, :) looks very challanging, i hope nobody complain now :DDDDD
"
dago_ wrote:
"
ENSASKE wrote:
Wait... Usually racers/streamers don't sleep during softcore events. Now in ruthless will be weeks! Who can resist?

Love ruthless as an option to challenge yourself sometimes, but not as a mandatory event to be tortured for weeks/months 😕

opt-in != mandatory

It is optional to participate but mandatory to do so in ruthless
no thanks :D

I can't even beat Brutus in ruthless mode, let alone a super boss...
This is for very few people I'd imagine.

Good luck to them :)
"
Esuna1031 wrote:
"
PieceOfStick wrote:
Love this event!! The fact it is in Ruthless mode makes it even better. It won't be over in 2 days, it won't be won by the same people that win all the other races. Drops actually matter, there probably won't be any diadem farming shenanigans, and it is literally the most difficult mode poe currently has to offer. It will be a great race and I'm extremely excited to LOGIN and test my luck and skills.

Hopefully ur a troll but, yes this race has nothing to do with luck or skill, it has everything to do with ur ability to endure 20hr a day grinds for 2 months

1. Not a troll - have you played ruthless at all? It isn't as bad as everyone complaining makes it sound... I have made 4 75+ lvl characters and actually enjoy the pacing and gameplay because I struggle with regular PoE crafting sometimes. Not having the excess currency means you rely more on actual drops, which are tuned better in ruthless anyways.. crafting is only a very small part of ruthless which is nice for the people that hate the difficulty and RNG of the current crafting system.

2. How do you say nothing to do with luck or skill when those are the two most needed things for this event? If you never drop any of the aura or skill/support gems you need, then you aren't going to win - plain and simple. Gear drops are very helpful as well... which depend on luck a lot of the time. Skill would be having the experience to know this event will take longer than usual ones so it's more of a marathon than a sprint, knowing what content you should be doing on RHCSSF, knowing how to do the bossfights w/o phasing them and w/o a true movement spell, etc. Even disregarding all those things, being able to endure long grinds and sitting in a chair for extended periods of time is also an extremely important skill for this event. "ur ability to endure 20hr a day grinds for 2 months." Is that not a skill if you have practiced long grinds and know how to handle them more effectively? It seems like that is the exact definition of Skill... (the ability to do something well).

3. It will not take 600 hours of grinding to finish this event. I'm going to guess you haven't played very much ruthless if you think it will take 2 months of 20 hour grinds to finish in the new league.
"
You must kill both bosses on a single character. Accumulating kills between characters, or using multiple characters to kill a boss will not count.

Does this mean we can use a "Slayer Mule (for 20% cull)" to kill both bosses by the same Slayer Mule or not ?

Because SlayerMuling would qualify according to the wording in the Quote.
It would be 1 Character to kill both

"
or using multiple characters to kill a boss will not count

And this would prevent CastOnDeath Mules.
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
"
CaseyHicks wrote:
Not a single person complaining about this race ever had a chance any way...no matter what league or difficulty. Why shouldn't the biggest prize be held in the hardest most possible. I love it. and yes, there may be a "lull" in the action come a few days, but the ending of this race will be absolutely epic if it is pulled off.

Is it a big prize though? If you don't already live there you're looking at thousands of dollars to go to the event and back. Usually winning a prize is good by itself without added cost.

There's a reason every ticket being awarded is transferrable / sellable.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Good luck to those that want to try it.
Last edited by NashEquil on Apr 7, 2023, 11:03:21 AM
And there is me who play since act 2 times and i never do uber or anything even with mirror worth of eq :_:
cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info