Crucible Boss Kill Event

This is awesome. Finally something interesting to watch on stream instead of rigged loot explosion videos on youtube.
Creating twitch acount! This will be so interesting and cool to see how streamer solve this and who dares!
cringe
Another lie GGG? You just redeemed with the last league - why go down that path again??
I'm so excited to not watch this race because none of the streamers have time or want to participate. I'd wish any who attempt this good luck, but at the same time I'd feel bad doing so knowing that if anyone does win they are probably just going to be criticized for having too much free time and for legitimizing this unwanted game mode. It's a lose-lose situation.
"
ENSASKE wrote:
Wait... Usually racers/streamers don't sleep during softcore events. Now in ruthless will be weeks! Who can resist?

Love ruthless as an option to challenge yourself sometimes, but not as a mandatory event to be tortured for weeks/months 😕

opt-in != mandatory

just go ahead and delete this idea, there's still time
S L O W E R
Personally I don't mind where you do the event, since I'm not participating and I'm only a viewer.
But I do mind how you present it to us. Ruthless was supposed to be a side project, in which now it seems, it takes over parts of the main game, which is concerning.

And now with no warning or proper presentation, you're like: "Boss event is on Ruthless because we say so". Take it easy guys.
You could say that "We see people enjoying Ruthless and we feel that what started as a side-project could have it's own potential to play the same game differently. We feel that the mode is ready to try this and we could make certain adjustments, should you guys point them out to us. With that being said, the Boss Kill event for this league, will be hosted on Ruthless HC SSF.{enter your last comment from the Q&A}. Please give it a try with the new changes and continue to give us feedback on this."

Just trying to help on the communication issue. (Disclaimer: I'm no expert, just providing advice from a receiver point of view).
Its so funny to see many peeps whine why the challenge is in HC SSF Ruthless... These peeps don't usually win anyways, so why cringe XD

Just play the game or watch your favorite streamer.
interested
I have only one question:

How the SIDE PROJECT can be used for boss killing event ?

It looks like GGG is super happy with Ruthless pace and they want to make the main game looks the same. (removed onslaught support, removed wand recipes, nerfed gems and mastery skills)

It's the same as one of top Tesla engineers would present his electric scooter on "Tesla conn" instead of the latest Tesla car.

shame on you :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info