Crucible Boss Kill Event

Argh
I saw a guy with 300+ hours of gear in Ruthless, and it wasn't half good enough to do Uber bosses.

There may be enough power creep in the weapon passives from Crucible to get enough damage... maybe?

But the survivability on the rest of the gear will be the issue.

For anyone who has more than 8 hours/day for more than 1 month to play this game, gl to you.

I wouldn't have a shot no matter what format they put it in, no skin off my nose.

lets see if theres actually a person that will do it
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
Redd_Barr wrote:
"kill the Uber Eater of Worlds and Searing Exarch in Crucible Ruthless Hardcore Solo Self-found mode"

sounds awful

Sounds unlikely, in a 3-month league setting.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Apr 6, 2023, 9:27:57 PM
LOL nice side project, as expected. People that didn't see this coming were just full on copium

Yeah ain't worth it chief.
Last edited by DiscoMonkeyy on Apr 6, 2023, 10:16:14 PM
GL to all who will torture themselves for it!
Not a single person complaining about this race ever had a chance any way...no matter what league or difficulty. Why shouldn't the biggest prize be held in the hardest most possible. I love it. and yes, there may be a "lull" in the action come a few days, but the ending of this race will be absolutely epic if it is pulled off.
Last edited by CaseyHicks on Apr 6, 2023, 10:26:22 PM
Good luck to both people who will be seriously competing in the event!
I don't see why anyone would want to stream this. You reserve so much time on streaming a very unpopular format when it comes to viewers. On top of that there are only a couple of players (if any) that has the skillset to kill those 2 ubers on bad gear. Unless the person is super lucky on the crucible trees they would need godlike movement. The uber exarch adds rules out any zdps strats.
GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info