Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Crucible

First time im impressed in a long time, thank you for finally adding/changing the meta guys wp
Let me get this straight, Snipe, one of the worst mechanicaly playstyles in the game, which you have to stay still for almost 2 seconds to FULLY charge it, which you get no BENEFITS whatsoever during the charge, which it doesn't even GARANTEE that you HIT, which you have to AIM, which can only hit 1 TARGET at a time, which makes it awful for fights with more then 1 Boss, which a lot of times you can't even afford to FULLY charge it due to attacks. THIS SNIPE.

But somehow with everything you have in the game, that far surpasses the damage Snipe does, with AoE Damage, which doesn't require you to stand still, and have a way better playstyle, more safety, more damage, more area coverage, and for some cases as well more tankier, and don't have damage cap like bleed does.

But you somehow, decided it was a good idea to cut an entire 240% MORE DAMAGE ENTIRELY OUT OF THE GEM. 2 4 0 fucking % MORE DAMAGE JUST GONE????????????????
[Removed by Support] WHO THE FUCK NOW WANTS TO PLAY WITH SNIPE WHEN IT OFFERS LITERALLY NOTHING BETTER THAT'S IN THE GAME? WHILE BEING LITERALLY ONE OF THE WORST MECHANICALY??
40% FUCKING DAMAGE P/ STAGE JUST GONE
6 STAGES = 240% DAMAGE JUST GUTTED
EVEN WITH THE EXTRA GEM LINK IT DOESN'T EVEN COVER AN ENTIRE 40% MORE DAMAGE LOSS FROM 1 SINGLE STAGE. MUCH LESS 6 WHOLES STAGES
WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU BALANCING THE FUCKING SNIPE GEM IN NOW BEING A SUPPORT GEM, AND CUT OFF ABOUT 15% MORE DAMAGE P/STAGE TO COMPENSATE THE FACT THAT IT CAN TAKE AN EXTRA GEM SLOT, 20% P/STAGE WOULD STILL PROBABLY BE ACCEPTABLE.
BUT OFC NOT, YOU HAD TO CUT LITERALLY THE ENTIRE DAMAGE COMING FROM IT FOR ALMOST FUCKING 50% TOTAL.
BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT PEOPLE ARE LEGIT GONNA PLAY SOMETHING WHOSE DAMAGE IS CUT OFF ENTIRELY BY 40% TOTAL OF WHAT IT USED TO BE, WHILE BEING THE WORST PLAYSTYLE IN THE GAME WITH NO FUCKING EXTRA BENEFITS.
WAIT, IS IT THE HIT DAMAGE? YEP I'M SURE PEOPLE ARE GONNA PLAY HIT BASED BOW BUILDS ON SNIPE HAVING TO AIM AND MISS, WHILE HAVING TO COVER FOR THE CHANNELLING MANA COSTS AND HAVING TO STAY STILL AND DIE WITH NO EXTRA BENEFITS FROM IT WHEN THE ALTERNATIVE IS THAT THEY ATTACK 8 TIMES P/ SECOND INSTEAD.

[Removed by Support]

I'm fucking out of here
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on Apr 5, 2023, 7:05:49 AM
BEAR TRAP META let's gooooooo
"
DesmoSaze wrote:
no info on spark proj speed ?

I think they said 25% less
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Still no Stormbind buff? This is disappointing. Feels like some gems were introduced only to see the meta overshadow them :(
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Wheres spark before n after
Since it looks like Barrage Support would be bad for Vaal Ice Shot, then it is just basically multiplying the DPS of your map clearing setup by x4 for 6 seconds?

"when you use Ice Shot"... does it imply that I could have a dual setup so when I fire with my non-Vaal Ice Shot bossing setup (has Barrage Support), the Vaal Ice Shot on my map clearing setup would fire in sync with me?
is that all ? wow
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
"
XinLao wrote:
Let me get this straight, Snipe, one of the worst mechanicaly playstyles in the game, which you have to stay still for almost 2 seconds to FULLY charge it, which you get no BENEFITS whatsoever during the charge, which it doesn't even GARANTEE that you HIT, which you have to AIM, which can only hit 1 TARGET at a time, which makes it awful for fights with more then 1 Boss, which a lot of times you can't even afford to FULLY charge it due to attacks. THIS SNIPE.

But somehow with everything you have in the game, that far surpasses the damage Snipe does, with AoE Damage, which doesn't require you to stand still, and have a way better playstyle, more safety, more damage, more area coverage, and for some cases as well more tankier, and don't have damage cap like bleed does.

But you somehow, decided it was a good idea to cut an entire 240% MORE DAMAGE ENTIRELY OUT OF THE GEM. 2 4 0 fucking % MORE DAMAGE JUST GONE????????????????
[Removed by Support] WHO THE FUCK NOW WANTS TO PLAY WITH SNIPE WHEN IT OFFERS LITERALLY NOTHING BETTER THAT'S IN THE GAME? WHILE BEING LITERALLY ONE OF THE WORST MECHANICALY??
40% FUCKING DAMAGE P/ STAGE JUST GONE
6 STAGES = 240% DAMAGE JUST GUTTED
EVEN WITH THE EXTRA GEM LINK IT DOESN'T EVEN COVER AN ENTIRE 40% MORE DAMAGE LOSS FROM 1 SINGLE STAGE. MUCH LESS 6 WHOLES STAGES
WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU BALANCING THE FUCKING SNIPE GEM IN NOW BEING A SUPPORT GEM, AND CUT OFF ABOUT 15% MORE DAMAGE P/STAGE TO COMPENSATE THE FACT THAT IT CAN TAKE AN EXTRA GEM SLOT, 20% P/STAGE WOULD STILL PROBABLY BE ACCEPTABLE.
BUT OFC NOT, YOU HAD TO CUT LITERALLY THE ENTIRE DAMAGE COMING FROM IT FOR ALMOST FUCKING 50% TOTAL.
BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT PEOPLE ARE LEGIT GONNA PLAY SOMETHING WHOSE DAMAGE IS CUT OFF ENTIRELY BY 40% TOTAL OF WHAT IT USED TO BE, WHILE BEING THE WORST PLAYSTYLE IN THE GAME WITH NO FUCKING EXTRA BENEFITS.
WAIT, IS IT THE HIT DAMAGE? YEP I'M SURE PEOPLE ARE GONNA PLAY HIT BASED BOW BUILDS ON SNIPE HAVING TO AIM AND MISS, WHILE HAVING TO COVER FOR THE CHANNELLING MANA COSTS AND HAVING TO STAY STILL AND DIE WITH NO EXTRA BENEFITS FROM IT WHEN THE ALTERNATIVE IS THAT THEY ATTACK 8 TIMES P/ SECOND INSTEAD.

[Removed by Support]

I'm fucking out of here

[Removed by Support]

Perhaps you are taking this way too seriously. You could have, for example (like probably 99,9% of us excited about this Support gem), just ignore the shitty damage and move on with your life.

Snipe alone won't change a thing about the bad state bleed builds are in currently

Side note, Assailum helm was buffed for lvl30 Snipe, which might be the way
Last edited by ShaunB_GGG on Apr 5, 2023, 7:33:12 AM
I didn't expect Vaal Ice Shot to be THIS trash, wow, you outdid yourself, GGG! I mean, pressing a Vaal Skill to get effectively +3 proj on a skill YOU ALWAYS USE BARRAGE SUPPORT ON.

It has half the damage of a normal Ice Shot and 6 guys fire it. So yeah, sure, "3x damage bruh", but you also always use Barrage Support because it gives you 10 projectiles firing at 38% damage. Which, guess what, is 380% of the damage you normally do. Except that's 19% per archer, so you are basically +3 proj for a Vaal Skill. Woaaaaah.
Last edited by Kasseopea on Apr 5, 2023, 7:41:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info