New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Crucible

since the amount blocked by Vall molten Shell was gutted, any plans to reduce the duration and soul gain prevention to compensate?
I would like to play a VMS build one day, but looks like it was killed.
That's it? Of the hundreds of skill gems, and the 50+ that are F tier, this is it?

Do you even want anyone to come back and play again, because this sure isn't alluring to me in the slightest. Why do you think your game has the lowest player count it has seen in the last 6 years right now? It's because you're making the game unfun to play in some seeming pursuit of maximizing theoretical play time.

Look at Cobra Lash for example - you can't make that skill good even with 500 divines.
Last edited by Kezlen on Apr 5, 2023, 2:43:03 AM
Compensation buffs for soulrend, essence drain, contagion, bane? Your poison nerfs nerfed these skills damage by 25%.
Why would you give Scion an active and a support skill that don't synergize at all since the Prismatic Burst CD is way higher than Spectral Throw hit rate?
At this point give us a slam and a two hander... -.-
So this Momentum Crap has zero attack speed in the early game, the 20 Attack speed are from the quality right?
Thats fucking crap. 75 % Movement speed for 2 seconds holy fuck jesus christ

And that gem works only for attackers, who have to stand still and attack anyway lol poor casters.
Science of Life
Last edited by Atmicinclusion on Apr 5, 2023, 2:57:25 AM
Interesting.
Not happy about molten shell.
Are concoctions now as dead as it looks with the „per projectile“ or was it always this way and you changed the wording?

Question about prismatic burst (I like the prismatic concept, just haven’t found a way to make a great build relying on all elements):

How much more likely is the more likely when choosing an element? And does it depend on the difference between the attributes? Does the likelihood scale with the difference in attributes?
Like this: 100 more strength than int and dex => 50% more likely fire, 10 more str => 5% ?
"
That's it? Of the hundreds of skill gems, and the 50+ that are F tier, this is it?

Do you even want anyone to come back and play again, because this sure isn't alluring to me in the slightest. Why do you think your game has the lowest player count it has seen in the last 6 years right now? It's because you're making the game unfun to play in some seeming pursuit of maximizing theoretical play time.

Look at Cobra Lash for example - you can't make that skill good even with 500 divines.

They are already changing most of the masteries and adding a complete tree of new effects. Bex also said, there's a special node that redefine the playstyle for every active skills. That means, cobra lash has been changed too if you get lucky enough to find it. That's more than enough.
Last edited by Alexandra_Momo on Apr 5, 2023, 3:28:09 AM
If we're gonna have to stand still and do 5 hits every 2 seconds you might as well not add anything back for onslaught at all or not? :')

Now tell me if this napkin math checks out but in my book, even with 2 attack speed, which you just don't have in the campaign but let's pretend, you stand still there for 2.5 seconds assuming you can find the targets. Then the momentum buff procs and gives you 15*5 = 75% movement speed for 2 seconds winning you up to 1.5 seconds back if you're in no way obstructed. You're actually faster if you just keep running and leave the entirety of leveling to the areas where you were already deliberately going to clear for exp.
So no spark gem nerf? i thought they mentioned something about balancing spark? or did i miss understand that?
keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info