New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Crucible

thx
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
ItsBluffer wrote:
Momentum Dead Before Arrival 2 seconds of movement speed at level 20 with 20 Quality
all you have to do is stand still for 3-5 seconds hahahaha

hahahaha hilarious... even the name of it is nerfed...

i get out of bed with momentum to get a coffee,
mike tyson enters the ring with onslaught.

lvl 10 character enters the ledge with momentum realises its shit, replaces it and starts spamming stance auras for adrenaline.

GGG. c'mon boys. you really making us spam stance auras?
"
jimhoward555 wrote:
"
ItsBluffer wrote:
Momentum Dead Before Arrival 2 seconds of movement speed at level 20 with 20 Quality

lvl 10 character enters the ledge with momentum realises its shit, replaces it and starts spamming stance auras for adrenaline.

You do realise that Stance MAstery - Adrenaline switcherino got nerfed before even released? They changed it, no Adrenaline for you anymore!
Plan for 3.21.

Painchamp till act 2 and get RF and walk to maps.
Rip free more spell dmg from arcane surge .
Rip molten shell .

Sadge
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Apr 5, 2023, 8:50:36 AM
"
jimhoward555 wrote:
"
ItsBluffer wrote:

Adrenaline stance thingy was removed before the release .

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
mrrick1781 wrote:
Plan for 3.21.

Painchamp till act 2 and get RF and walk to maps.

This Is The Way
Vaal Absolution should get "POWER OVERWHELMING" on activation - similar to Starcraft archons.

I dont get the purpose of flaming dot ground for vaal firestorm - its not like skill itself ever was built around dot damage.... soo why?
Last edited by Hardsun on Apr 5, 2023, 9:13:57 AM
"
Let me get this straight, Snipe, one of the worst mechanicaly playstyles in the game, which you have to stay still for almost 2 seconds to FULLY charge it, which you get no BENEFITS whatsoever during the charge, which it doesn't even GARANTEE that you HIT, which you have to AIM, which can only hit 1 TARGET at a time, which makes it awful for fights with more then 1 Boss, which a lot of times you can't even afford to FULLY charge it due to attacks. THIS SNIPE.

But somehow with everything you have in the game, that far surpasses the damage Snipe does, with AoE Damage, which doesn't require you to stand still, and have a way better playstyle, more safety, more damage, more area coverage, and for some cases as well more tankier, and don't have damage cap like bleed does.

But you somehow, decided it was a good idea to cut an entire 240% MORE DAMAGE ENTIRELY OUT OF THE GEM. 2 4 0 fucking % MORE DAMAGE JUST GONE????????????????
[Removed by Support] WHO THE FUCK NOW WANTS TO PLAY WITH SNIPE WHEN IT OFFERS LITERALLY NOTHING BETTER THAT'S IN THE GAME? WHILE BEING LITERALLY ONE OF THE WORST MECHANICALY??
40% FUCKING DAMAGE P/ STAGE JUST GONE
6 STAGES = 240% DAMAGE JUST GUTTED
EVEN WITH THE EXTRA GEM LINK IT DOESN'T EVEN COVER AN ENTIRE 40% MORE DAMAGE LOSS FROM 1 SINGLE STAGE. MUCH LESS 6 WHOLES STAGES
WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU BALANCING THE FUCKING SNIPE GEM IN NOW BEING A SUPPORT GEM, AND CUT OFF ABOUT 15% MORE DAMAGE P/STAGE TO COMPENSATE THE FACT THAT IT CAN TAKE AN EXTRA GEM SLOT, 20% P/STAGE WOULD STILL PROBABLY BE ACCEPTABLE.
BUT OFC NOT, YOU HAD TO CUT LITERALLY THE ENTIRE DAMAGE COMING FROM IT FOR ALMOST FUCKING 50% TOTAL.
BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS THAT PEOPLE ARE LEGIT GONNA PLAY SOMETHING WHOSE DAMAGE IS CUT OFF ENTIRELY BY 40% TOTAL OF WHAT IT USED TO BE, WHILE BEING THE WORST PLAYSTYLE IN THE GAME WITH NO FUCKING EXTRA BENEFITS.
WAIT, IS IT THE HIT DAMAGE? YEP I'M SURE PEOPLE ARE GONNA PLAY HIT BASED BOW BUILDS ON SNIPE HAVING TO AIM AND MISS, WHILE HAVING TO COVER FOR THE CHANNELLING MANA COSTS AND HAVING TO STAY STILL AND DIE WITH NO EXTRA BENEFITS FROM IT WHEN THE ALTERNATIVE IS THAT THEY ATTACK 8 TIMES P/ SECOND INSTEAD.

Bro your way to angry :D
Thats not a scuffed Snipe version - I think its exactly the same which is on Assailum.. just not lvl 30 - so you could potentially improve it with a Empower (since its an active skill gem) and you should be right there.
Additionally you finally got a free helmet slot to put in something good. With a Devouring Diadem you could fit another Aura (Pride/Malevolence + Divine Blessing) for another 50% More.
Youll reach bleedcap with ease...

But tbh I would never use Assailum or a Snipe support on a Bleedbuild anyway :D

Last edited by lightgearx on Apr 5, 2023, 9:14:17 AM
What was the purpose of buffing melee splash by 1%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info