New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Crucible

What about phantasmal lightning tendrils? how is that in 3.21?
"
Mackeith wrote:
How so.. isn't it like 33% less damage which sounds like the average benefit of a support gem

1.8^6/2.2^6 = 0.3
70% less damage
How did you end up with 33%?

Edit: Nvm? Stages are additive with each other, not multiplicative like all other "More"
Edit2: They added +2 stages on Assailum, also there must be alternative qualities and helm enchant so it's a buff?
Last edited by MonteePoke on Apr 5, 2023, 1:49:33 AM
GGG: "Momentum"

Greaters changes of all time, now i can play my favorite skill called cyclone on my favorite class gladiator from start of league!
hm, ok
Why PC have "1 Charge per Projectile Fired" and don't have "X% flask amount as chaos damage per charge consumed", as direct scale of damage ?

The AoE don't cost as much power as we lose when we get 8-11 charges per one attack instead of 2 charges
If we get benefit from scaling more flask charges spend => more damage added - we can build around much-much less attack speed but at least deal more damage per charge consumed aka per projectile fired = skill alive
I would just like to know why in a game where death is very common and random one shots happen to most, why are we nerfing defensive based skills and support skills into the ground. There are times the game already feels like a chore in recent years with very few rewards.
is it just me or am i dumb or does momentum really apparently work with totems for 100% atk speed ramp up?
What does "more likely" actually mean on Prismatic Burst?

Seems like a vital bit of information.
"
Does this mean the vaal reap applies a physical dot on the target and then a duplicate physical dot on the ground or leaves behind a dot on the ground and you can apply a new dot with normal reap if the boss moves?

Can you have reap dot plus vaal reap dot active?

Just makes it more confusing but at the same time a bigger buff than I thought. I was anticipating a 20% damage buff from the +4 max but this is a lot of damage.

But it will immediately be consumed due to normal skill kills (lose 1 charge).
For single boss fight, it could be a crazy damage buff, but for normal farm, it doens't make differences.
Last edited by lowlowlowererer on Apr 5, 2023, 2:40:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info