New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Crucible

Does this mean the vaal reap applies a physical dot on the target and then a duplicate physical dot on the ground or leaves behind a dot on the ground and you can apply a new dot with normal reap if the boss moves?

Can you have reap dot plus vaal reap dot active?

Just makes it more confusing but at the same time a bigger buff than I thought. I was anticipating a 20% damage buff from the +4 max but this is a lot of damage.
idk whats good im new
"
Does this mean the vaal reap applies a physical dot on the target and then a duplicate physical dot on the ground or leaves behind a dot on the ground and you can apply a new dot with normal reap if the boss moves?

Can you have reap dot plus vaal reap dot active?

Just makes it more confusing but at the same time a bigger buff than I thought. I was anticipating a 20% damage buff from the +4 max but this is a lot of damage.

ground degen looks to be a different dot
Can we gain swiftness if we don't reach maximun stages of momentum?
Nice
"
BeastMode0900 wrote:
Is the melee splash buffs actually intended to only be 1%? I swore it was a higher increase than 1%.

its just a way to mock melee since ppl are always asking for buffs last time was cleave and now this
interesting
What is the CD of prismatic burst?
Yo GGG. I haven't made any negative posts/comments since playing the game almost a decade ago, but youre pushing my buttons and I strongly disagree with the choice to not do widespread direct skill gem rebalancing each patch. Yes, I understand that changes in other parts of the game can nerf or buff a skill and yes I understand a skill can go sleeper for many months or years and be found to be S Tier by a creator, but please please please please please, if there is hypothetically 20 "strong skills" at least half of those strong skills should not be "strong" the next patch. And equally 20 "completely terrible" skills should be brought up to be "strong" skills. Please shake up the meta.

Example: I see no reason why Snipe didn't go into the game at 120% ailment vs the chosen 80%. No one plays bleed builds. No one plays ignite bow builds. If snipe becomes one of the 1/20 "strong" builds and is "broken" for a few months, who cares. It is a change in the meta... It's not gonna be Deli Aura stacker broken so I think the game will survive if a few skills are "broken", which I don't think it would be at 120%...

Buffing Firestorm for the 10th time in a row is being way too careful with balancing. I know some dev at GGG really really really wants Firestorm to be viable. How about just make it viable?

Thanks.
Last edited by Anton___Chigurh on Apr 5, 2023, 12:26:57 AM
Momentum seems like a poor naming choice =D

Maybe "Stop and Go" support?
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info