Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

"
Ecion9022 wrote:
People are keep whining on "Ruthless" that it had no movement, that it is so slow,, yada yada...

If you can't play and don't like it... just stay to your regular league.
It is named Ruthless for nothing. If you have no time and balls for Ruthless, theres a Standard and HC league for you.

lol well its not ruthless, its just slowness, its not harder.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
"
Ecion9022 wrote:
People are keep whining on "Ruthless" that it had no movement, that it is so slow,, yada yada...

If you can't play and don't like it... just stay to your regular league.
It is named Ruthless for nothing. If you have no time and balls for Ruthless, theres a Standard and HC league for you.

lol well its not ruthless, its just slowness, its not harder.

Nah its harder, not having dps makes you unable to face roll the game and makes you actually have to engage with the mechanics.
"As you may be aware, Path of Exile's Ruthless mode features no movement skills."

Lies! Haste has movement speed, pls nerf it!
Science of Life
Chris Wilson betrayed Ruthless by adding dash and I'm disappointed

GGG making changes to please people who don't even play Ruthless anyway
So stupid and childish
Ruthless will die out in the long run with this kind of attitude

Fight me those who want to play core game but in ruthless

* Disclaimer. My English is far from perfect and I'm not that articulate. I'm aware but what can you do.
soon the core game will be a "side project" and all dev time will go to ruthless. seriously though, why is ruthless getting so much attention?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 6, 2023, 6:52:08 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
soon the core game will be a "side project" and all dev time will go to ruthless. seriously though, why is ruthless getting so much attention?

Why? Quite simply what do small children do when they get a new toy? They play with it briefly and then it just lies around in the corner. I don't mean that Ruthless is the new toy, but Chris says something every time and after a short time he says something else. Do you understand?
Science of Life
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
Because they became embarrassed of what made PoE special over the years and are trying to reclaim their reputation as a hardcore game. This race event is probably meant to be a big publicity win for them by presenting streamers engaged in the game's hardest possible challenge towards that goal.
very nice, will be fun! Thank you
"
TramVai wrote:

GGG making changes to please people who don't even play Ruthless anyway

Yeah, this is a problem. The people who don't like ruthless will never like it and so making concessions towards these people is a bad idea.

On the other hand... It is not controversial to suggest that end-game bosses had their mechanics designed around the fact that movement skills are available to the player (Shaper slam comes to mind). It is entirely possible GGG wants players to reach their goals of killing uber bosses in ruthless but now realize that might not be possible without a movement ability.

As for people nitpicking over the term "Side project"--that was in context of the number of staff dedicated to developing Ruthless. That hasn't changed. This new race event taking place in Ruthless did not require more staff. I know people like Ziz think they have a valid complaint: They don't. You can't change the context of what was communicated and argue against your new definition.
"
IWD_Asa_Akira wrote:

Huh? Your words dont make any sense!

Like your words!Who cares ruthles? Its SIDE project(we dont have any hc or ssf news,so why ruthles here?). Maybe then lets post here d4 news? Why not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info