Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

What is especially ruthless about having to walk to every set of stairs, gap in rocks, gentle slope etc rather than dashing up, down or basically through them? Even D2 let you jump around, if you played the best class. It's not harder having to go the long way through all the terrain, it's literally just slower.

I mean, I'm glad to have some speedup skill and all and it might make it less impossible to melee in ruthless. I don't mind not being able to dash through mobs. I dind't use move skills as a game speeder anyway, for the most part. I can even handle the shortness of QS flasks.
But the bit I really do miss? Being able to avoid going along the edge, over a little bridge, find the stairs, turn round, back down the edge ... from the Prison on, we were jumping the gap.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
People are keep whining on "Ruthless" that it had no movement, that it is so slow,, yada yada...

If you can't play and don't like it... just stay to your regular league.
It is named Ruthless for nothing. If you have no time and balls for Ruthless, theres a Standard and HC league for you.
If i call this gem a tr@$% it would be compliment...
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Can we not post ruthless changes here. 10 people play it and to check in on teasers and see Ruthless got side step with a 20 second cooldown is not exciting. Ruthless is meant to be a side project can we keep it that way? You have already pissed off the hardcore racers by putting their race in Ruthless.
"
You have already pissed off the hardcore racers by putting their race in Ruthless.

If GGG makes a gems that allows you to cast a skill that gives you a mini-car (like mario kart) then kill anything that it bumps, makes you immune to any damages and with 2000% movement speed and can potentially clear the all the acts and challenges in less than 1 hour, will you still whine and are you willing to spend some cash on it? If yes, then probably GGG will make a Path of Zoom Zoom for you!
"
Ecion9022 wrote:
"
You have already pissed off the hardcore racers by putting their race in Ruthless.

If GGG makes a gems that allows you to cast a skill that gives you a mini-car (like mario kart) then kill anything that it bumps, makes you immune to any damages and with 2000% movement speed and can potentially clear the all the acts and challenges in less than 1 hour, will you still whine and are you willing to spend some cash on it? If yes, then probably GGG will make a Path of Zoom Zoom for you!

Your post makes no sense. I'm simply saying that Ruthless is starting to become core game instead of a side project.
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
"
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
who cares ruthless? its only for jobless streamers only.

Jobless Streamer is a direct contradiction, streaming is a job.

yep. prostitution to. so what?

Huh? Your words dont make any sense!
"
"
Ecion9022 wrote:
"

Your post makes no sense. I'm simply saying that Ruthless is starting to become core game instead of a side project.
You have that backward, they were trying to make the game more like Ruthless before it came out and Ruthless felt like a reflection of their worst changes because of that. The base game and Ruthless have the same philosophy, they were never going to let it just be a side project despite few people working on it.

Also, in response to the inside quote, playing PoE with a mini-car was fun. Winter Orb meta was the best meta.
ruthless ruined the game so far
it was supposed to be a choice
now we are forced to play it if we want the boss kill event or sooner we will be anyway.
Wow! GGG not only buffed map drop rate and add op currency but even add movement gem for us, this is league of super buffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info