Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

"
BINARYGOD wrote:
You have it backwards - people zoom zoom to skip bad mechanics that one shot, its not like everyone went zoom only because it was fun - they do it because its a lot more survivable that way.

If they want less zoom zoom, they might want to check the mechanics they want us to engage with that many dont like because they are not interesting.

Who says? I say - and its not uncommon here or that other forum people care too much about.

Maybe that is the point of Ruthless, the make the mechanics better?

And secondly I actually engage with the mechanics by playing underpowered builds on purpose. It isnt that bad now. I have never been one shot yet this last league.
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
You have it backwards - people zoom zoom to skip bad mechanics that one shot, its not like everyone went zoom only because it was fun - they do it because its a lot more survivable that way.

If they want less zoom zoom, they might want to check the mechanics they want us to engage with that many dont like because they are not interesting.

Who says? I say - and its not uncommon here or that other forum people care too much about.

And secondly I actually engage with the mechanics by playing underpowered builds on purpose. It isnt that bad now. I have never been one shot yet this last league.

Same. You actually can engage with a lot of these mechanics, though I will add Path is pretty bad at visual communication to the player outside of bosses (which are generally pretty good).
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
BINARYGOD wrote:

but are the mechanics better in rutheless? other than restricting player power (etc.) is the same enemies doing the same things.

And I will add, that other person is correct - the mechanic are not bad (they just aren't that exciting or interesting to me), but the visual crap on display, even if you dont do any mtx and change visual settings, is bad.

Also, i just plain do agree with one shot mechanics when its clear many of them are not actually gear or life checks.
will there be a pre-download for the ggpk file ?
pog!
Nice :)
With infinite heist removed there will be a lot less chaos in the market.
All these changes look really good, looking forward to the league
"
WhaDaPho wrote:
With infinite heist removed there will be a lot less chaos in the market.

And this is a bad thing because ...?
Last edited by alex_disp on Apr 7, 2023, 6:44:10 AM
nice cant w8
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info