Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

Worst teasers ever?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
/leave.. really..
"
darkliself5 wrote:
GGG, camping experience is already so boring, and you make it worse and worse. And removing early QOL masteries like resistance and mana reservation efficacy is the same effect. Just think about it, most of the player hate camping experience and you make it longer. My friends that trying to play this game drop it because of this

Wait, I knew there was a fishing minigame, when did they add a camping one? Oh man I bet Einhar is a ton of fun camping!

I'd love to see any amount of proof you have that 'most' players hate the campaign, and I really doubt your friends stopped because of it. Chances are they stopped because the game frontloads a ton of information in a pretty tough way, and demands the player really dig into its systems to get anything out of it unlike more accessable ARPG that can really let you glide through before you dive in (D3, TL2, even D2 kinda, there where some pit traps you could get hung up on, but it's not like you needed to know how runewords worked to get through the game).

PoE is the worst of the lot, as there's very little onboarding for a lot of these mechanics, and the game never really gives the player a chance to breath and actually spend time with the core concepts before it moves on to other mechanics. This is made even worse by PoE's meta culture, people sharing builds with the best of intentions, but the build guides often have the effect of either further overwhelming already information overloaded players, or encourages them to disengage from actually knowing WHY these items are wanted and removes their ability to make choices (i.e most meta builds ONLY care about damage, leading to players frustrated with the idea they must play a glass cannon, which isn't actually true, you just have to accept you might not kill a boss in 60 seconds).
worst teaser ever? it seems like there's nothing to be shared as teaser, so /leave is shared lol.. GGG are you hinting player should leave to D4?

the momentum support like a joke too.. useful for early game? even I'm not good in rushing champaign, it takes me around 12 hours to complete all Act, so you replace an endgame gem to an early game gem just for the 12 hours of 3 months league? I really don't understand your logic...

skipped past 2 leagues, and thought I can enjoy poe 1 more league before D4, unfortunately... :(
It would be cool if we had the ability to bind slash commands to a hotkey without the use of third party software.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac
great for going fast...

do you guys ever feel sick of yourselves for writing stuff like this as you intentionally remove something from the game and replace it with an inferior alternative?
Last edited by Gorinnosho on Mar 31, 2023, 9:06:31 PM
Oof. Onslaught got "Fortify-ed".
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
can we get some actual teasers?
Good job on this abomination you call improvements.
Poe? /leave
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Worst teasers ever?

yes they are pretty meh so far...
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 31, 2023, 11:33:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info