Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

"
Please..

Will these skill trees on weapons be available for UNIQUE weapons?

They answer this both in the Trailer, the Reveal Video and the Patch notes.
Havin seen the trailer it's safe to say

Well... it's no sanctum lol
"
Please..

YES. you can make some nice midnight bargain wands :)
If upcoming league content doesn't forcefully suck me inside the freaking zone, we will already be in a winning position.
Hi Mathil! Hi Chat! I like this league I hope my GPU can handle it lol. Never killed Elder.
"
Please..

From what I remember, they did say you will get some ability to add skill tree to unique weaps.

I forget the exact steps, but I think ZiggyD asked that question as well if you would like to rewatch the interview.
GGG, camping experience is already so boring, and you make it worse and worse. And removing early QOL masteries like resistance and mana reservation efficacy is the same effect. Just think about it, most of the player hate camping experience and you make it longer. My friends that trying to play this game drop it because of this
Last edited by darkliself5 on Mar 31, 2023, 3:47:05 AM
20C hmmm
pogers! overpaying in trade inc
"
darkliself5 wrote:
GGG, camping experience is already so boring, and you make it worse and worse. And removing early QOL masteries like resistance and mana reservation efficacy is the same effect. Just think about it, most of the player hate camping experience and you make it longer. My friends that trying to play this game drop it because of this

Quite honestly, I love camping. If more players spend some time outside, maybe they would be a bit more balanced out in terms of anger management.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info