The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

played a few rounds of the sanctum, hate it deleted character.
its better to play this game as a gamble machine. buy orbs and use the slot machine to build a nice character, problem is that its all like the sanctum.
the game is made so that normal builds die and cant progress, the game is made for those few people who hunt the orbs without a way for me to use the character i build through the gamble mechanic so whats the point playing now? fix the character builds so they work with your stupid gamble ideology, ive paid money to you and others and im done when the game mechanics penalise game play.
Last edited by happyrichie on Dec 10, 2022, 12:49:11 PM
Fix Soul Mantle plzzzzz
resolve mechanics is sucks...
Hello GGG, please Solve soul mantle hex bug, beacause Is a important part of build.
Hello, ETA on soul mantle hex bug fix? I hope it's not a week or so, like last year. League start for spell totem players is almost ruined already.
https://ibb.co/r49cBFw

server terrain generator down?

seem i cant enter new map in "the tunnel" and in old "the tunnel" map wasnt able to enter "quarry" in act 9....????
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Dec 10, 2022, 2:14:40 PM
I like the curse changes, it feels really good from what I've noticed so far.
your game is unplayable thanks to constant instance crashes
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
ok, this thread is awesome to compile issue in and future fixes like that smite fix is going to happen.

Thank you.
There is currently no way to obtain synthesis item bases outside of killing venarius (cortex boss), forgotten invite bosses, and divination cards, is this an oversight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info