The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

The trade website is defaulting to Sanctum Trade SC regardless of what league you have characters in or have made search queries in.

Before it would always remember what league you were in (in this case should be Sanctum trade HC)
Some very interesting bugs here.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
These live updates are amazing, now I don't have to rely on global 1 for answers. lol
The ember disable is crippling, is this going to be a fixed within a day or week type thing? Thanks
My game crashed and now when I try to launch it says i need to patch yet there's no patch available ... I can't play the game what is wrong?
I can't log in atm.
I closed POE about half our ago and launched the game, it updated around 50mb patch I think.

now, it gives me error "there has been a patch that you need to update to. please restart path of exile."
but when I restart it, it just launches the game without updating the game.
"
vBlitzO wrote:
My game crashed and now when I try to launch it says i need to patch yet there's no patch available ... I can't play the game what is wrong?

same
"
bumd197 wrote:
I can't log in atm.
I closed POE about half our ago and launched the game, it updated around 50mb patch I think.

now, it gives me error "there has been a patch that you need to update to. please restart path of exile."

same issue here.
"
breezey wrote:
"
bumd197 wrote:
I can't log in atm.

same issue here.

same here?
Same here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info