The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates πŸ”΄

Dear GGG,

I notice a bug with Iridesent Wings & Character effect that were the rewards for Kalandra league.
I have unlocked all the teirs of these items.
But there is a bug and I am not able to have the top unlocked teir available to me, only the lowest teir is showing.
From character level 1-60ish the wings and character effects were working, but as I approached completion of campain they have dropped to teir 1 again.
I notice that the teirs 2-4 report the tooltip popup hint text "Locked" to report why its not showing the highest teir.
But that is in error, I think the error is checking current achievement levels, and now that kalandra league is over it is no longer the correct way to determine which teir was unlocked.
Please correct the bug(s) causing this issue so I can have my pretty wings and character effects please.

cheers,
Jesse
Boy. Was it buggy today.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Probably reported already, but just did the quest to find the relic locker. Tried to put in a relic and it says cant connect to achievement server.
"
1055 - Some players have reported not being able to place Relics on the Altar. It's not possible to change your Altar during your Sanctum run. You should be able to place Relics in your Relic locker, however.

This is a real bug and is not just people being bad (like me!)

I had already done the steps in Felshrine but could not place the relic. On a brand new reset run (multiple times).

I ended up going back to the felshrine bit, talking to her again, starting a new sanctum, resetting that one again and then it worked.

There seems to be some flag that can be left unset the first time through. As a note, it was also impossible to continue the sanctums until I did this (I could only do the one room at a time until I did this to fix it).

Now everything is working correctly.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Probably reported already, but just did the quest to find the relic locker. Tried to put in a relic and it says cant connect to achievement server.

Same problem here - whenever something happens:
Error: Unable to connect to achievement server
Now THIS is a great post!!! Specially at league launch, much better then posting them into reddit comments or something.

Overall I feel league mechanic is fine? Did one floor run, got killed in 2nd. Maybeee it needs more uniqueness to it, it doesnt really WOW me when I get into the Sanctum.
Also the trade bug was insane, I have never seen that happen.. could not whisper to players or trade if you havent added the person into your friends list lol.. ruined a lot of peoples league launch.
Plus some random wierd crashes to login screen where Terrain failed to load or something.

edit: Logged in.. ERROOOORRRRR: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO ACHIVEMENT SERVER.

This is SPAMMING the entire screen LOL, also a first :D spams entire screen every few seconds so cant even read chat
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Dec 10, 2022, 8:52:12 AM
Thank you - 0900 - We are aware of and investigating an issue where The Saviour unique sword isn't triggering Reflection.
Ryzen 7 5700X 4841MHz, GigaByte B550 AORUS ELITE V2, Kingston FURY Beast Black RGB 3600mhz 32gb, Sapphire Plus RX7600 8G, Samsung SSD 850EVO 250GB M2 970EVO Plus 500GB, M2 MSI 1 TB, WD Purple 3Π’Π±
Π ΠΎΠ·Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€Π΅ΠΆΠ½Π΅ΠΌ, с Π½Π°Π³ΠΈΠΌΠΈ ΠΌΡ‹ Π²ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΡŒ ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π½Π°ΠΌΠΈ.
Имя Π ΠΎΠ·Ρ‹ - Π£ΠΌΠ±Π΅Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΎ Π­ΠΊΠΎ
Can GGG comment on these two things.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PlausibleRichAnteaterKippa-vEHhyPO_ZLLH01XP

One of those is directly related to Soul Mantle not working.

P.S.: Waggle is too nice to say so himself, but he's sorta Weirdchamp after you guys ghosted him after saying you wanted to do a Streamer interview with him on Discord.
Not a bug, so this may not be the right place, but some feedback:

Having a league mechanic based around physically dodging is cool, IF the attacks are clearly telegraphed. You’ve done well with the monster-signaling side of that (so far, only had time for a few floors yet). The other piece of the puzzle is clear hitboxes. Many of the Sanctum monsters (the Wraiths are probably the worst offenders) have AoE attacks with no clear borders. The graphics for the icy stuff and other moves look great. When it’s mechanically important to not be touched at all though, I’d sacrifice graphics entirely for a clearly visible line around the area actually being struck. Please look into this.
i hv not yet recieved account unlock code when u login from different location it been 1 hr already

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info