The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

no buff loot, no fun. Waste time.
1822 - We are aware of a bug with Smite where it's attacking way too fast. Please note that we will fix this - don't rush to build around the broken behaviour. 1822 - We've just deployed a patch that includes the following fixes:

I understand now why certain streamers always use bug skills, I wonder how they always know what they are...
I wonder why would anyone come with a league mechanic that so heavily punishes close range melee builds. I mean, they've always been punished, but this? Loosing a significant portion of resolve for hits that don't even move the health bar, what's the point?

The end game itself is pretty much based on ridiculous dmg builds that oneshot everything from afar before getting hit, I guess this league is an attempt to make it the only general way to play :(
I just want to say this is a very concise and accessible way to find updates, it's great to get the tidbits right from the source.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Hey Bex and team,

My character model is randomly turning invisible throughout my playthrough. I tried unequipping my gear but it does nothing. I'm running a duelist/gladiator
One small request. Won't take much of your time. Remove the resolve mechanic completely. It's broken, and completely takes all the fun out of the new league mechanic as a whole.

Thanks.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
I can keep getting disconnected. No idea why, but frustrating.
Guys, content of this league is really dead and now servers makes things worse (again...)
Waiting for the next league, ty
Fix Soul Mantle plzzzzz
every other load screen fails to load "Disconnected: Failed to connect to instance:"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info