The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

are you guys aware of the bug that deferred items in rituals cost chaos/ex instead of tribute?
I found a bug...

i cant use leeser searing orb in my boots...

or anithing....

eater is bugged too... normal rare boots btw

"item is unusable"

Last edited by cidooo on Dec 10, 2022, 4:05:23 PM
Keep getting "failed to connect to instance", any gateway
Is Frozen Legion dealing no damage with Ancestral Bond intentional? Given that even Mirage Archers and Saviour clones will keep dealing damage with the keystone allocated, it seems weird for this skill to not deal damage.
Fix a damn Soul Mantle !
"
cidooo wrote:
I found a bug...

i cant use leeser searing orb in my boots...

or anithing....

eater is bugged too... normal rare boots btw

"item is unusable"

Take a look at the OP, top line. They disabled the orbs for now.
THE FORBIDDEN CRASHES
2 DAYS and still not fixed

AKA THE FORBIDDEN SERVERS
IV
Last edited by Alipoe on Dec 10, 2022, 4:51:18 PM
"
Marinxar wrote:
One small request. Won't take much of your time. Remove the resolve mechanic completely. It's broken, and completely takes all the fun out of the new league mechanic as a whole.

Thanks.

I don't mind having the resolve mechanic. I have found that a melee build that uses armour instead of evasion is punished far too much with this mechanic. I'd like to see the current resolve loss of these armour based melee builds cut in at least half of the current value.
Crafting recipe in Crimson Township Map cannot be clicked.
While I appreciate the more verbose detailing of how a newly launched league is doing, this is pretty good evidence that the reduction to 3 months per league is seriously harming quality of the final product.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info