The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates 🔴

Hey,
there is a bug with Vaal Flicker Strike, if it hits too many targets the instance crashes and you lose your map
Seems to be some issue with the achievement server. Keep getting spammed that I am unable to connect to it. Others in global say the same.

Tried on both Amsterdam and Frankfurt server.
Also keep getting "Unable to connect to achievement server." error.
POG
Tier MTX Items seems buged. I have unlocked all tiers of Iridescent effects, but changing instances makes them locked at 1 tier.
theres a hard crash bug when trying to change varient of relic chest in hideout I was using a controller if that is relevant.
Absolute garbage league mechanics IMO

WHY even put the new league in the story when you CAN'T complete it without very high DPS and every movement skill available... makes 0 sense.

You loose resolve on EVERY mob hit NOT just boss telegraphed hits or environment traps etc. FAR too punishing and completely UNREWARDING

How are you supposed to complete this trash... IF you manage to push far the bosses just end up spam/bombing the entire place...

Just another let down in the long line now.

Players want a FUN and enjoyable game.. that simple understanding has been completely obliterated by "the vision"

CLAP
I like this communication format, keep up the good work, guys, much love.
@Bex_GGG please check achievement server
"
Xentrix666 wrote:
Absolute garbage league mechanics IMO

WHY even put the new league in the story when you CAN'T complete it without very high DPS and every movement skill available... makes 0 sense.

You loose resolve on EVERY mob hit NOT just boss telegraphed hits or environment traps etc. FAR too punishing and completely UNREWARDING

How are you supposed to complete this trash... IF you manage to push far the bosses just end up spam/bombing the entire place...

Just another let down in the long line now.

Players want a FUN and enjoyable game.. that simple understanding has been completely obliterated by "the vision"

CLAP
This post has nothing to do with league mechanics, and you can't possibly know what other players want or consider fun, if you want to actually help please consider leaving a proper constructive feedback (for example on reddit) otherwise it's just some hate passage about nothing but your subjective perception.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info