3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

The Hype starts here, looking forward for the new league and new supporter packs PepegaCredit
I'll reserve comment until I experience it.
so fucking magic find full parties will still drop 70 divines while the normies will only get 4 chaos..... Done with GGG
LOGIN BOIS
"
sulix wrote:
"
we doubling down for the 5th time baby, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

not really. They effectively removed AN, kinda, finally. What remains sounds much more like the old system than AN.

That guy didn't read the post, he just saw Arch Nem and lost his marbles.
<3
this is good
Thank you Chris and GGG for taking the community's concerns seriously and adressing this issue.
I can imagine it was not a easy decision to make to remove archnemesis mods due to the loud outrage by the minority of the playerbase. It's easier to complain about something you are passionate about, instead of giving constructive feedback.

We have to give GGG kudos for being transparent and solution oriented in this matter. We should have complete faith in GGG that they always have the games best interest in mind when making changes and balancing the game. Sometimes these changes dont align with what the community wants, and that is fine. Caving in to every negative feedback to changes is not healthy in the long run, and I hope GGG keeps to their vision of the game because that is what has brought them success so far.

Stay frosty y'all.
"
TheDerpyDerp wrote:
you really just caved to the reddit complainers, next manifesto is going to say that you buffed currency drops by 1000% and all bow skills do 200000% more damage.

Ashame that minions are probably going to be nerfed again and made even squisher as they do unnecessarily every patch

That's pretty unintuitive thinking. Archnem mods were not fun for most people. Majority of currency was made from target farming, not from random loot goblins, it was just a nice bonus if you happened to find one in a juiced map with some MF.

The irony is your response is basically a reddit complainer.
Nice one. I just dont get it how about god toched rares? Will we still have converting loot goblins but now they are just hidden is that right? It yes group play gonna stay the same and nerf to solo players
Last edited by arome1 on Nov 16, 2022, 4:08:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info