3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

gaem not ded
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
i am still hoping for exalt/divine change revert
I think good changes, now if only the exalt divine change gets reverted to fix standard.
Last edited by lordofsoup on Nov 16, 2022, 3:55:27 PM
To people claiming you always need MF/Culler:

Duh.

People always ran MF/Quant gear. Every league. You always upped your rewards to do so. That's not new at all. The difference was that you often sacrificed the level / content of gear you could run because you ran item quant instead of damage on your gear and had to pick up resistances / defences elsewhere.

With AN, you found your loot goblin, and people who were holistically devoted to IIQ/IIR could come in and cull your mob for maximum explosion, and to not do this was wasted potential.

The game has now reverted to it's state before those changes - where literally *anything* could drop something good, and so your option is to run party with a dedicated MF Culler (which plenty of people did in the past with party play), run MF yourself (usually windripper MF), or just blast through content yourself as fast as you can target farming stuff.

Y'all have gotten so caught up in 'culling' you've forgotten years of people wearing Sadima's touch, goldwyrms, windripper, ventor's gambles, and bisco's collars in order to farm.
"
wallsh1 wrote:
Sad to see it

Finally poe started going back to being a more difficult game and not just "I just insta kill the screen idk what anything is"

it's like D3 with "inferno mode", people couldn't face roll it with their eyes closed so they wanted it gone.

I understand the rage on Reddit and some entitled streamers was a big part of this and that makes me very sad

Sadly GGG gotta go with the popular opinion. I was enjoying the Arch mods, but the majority of feedback was definitely negative. Looking forward to the new super-hard league for the challenge!
Nice!!!!! I am so glad with these changes. thank you GGG.

Now I am curious, how are you planning on improving POE2 from this experience.
What about HEad hunter
Forum pvp
Thank you Kamil Orman Janowski, Michael James Collier, and Armin van Buuren for the impeccable soundtrack. The game would not be the same without you!
nice
"
feral_nature wrote:

do you guys realize that now is even more mandatory to run the game with magic find/quant char?

at least before you can use culler service and now you`re forced to use magic find quant char or be poor. lower the chances of uniques dropping, divines being used for metacrafts and not obtainable by six links just made the game so much worst. it looks to me that you totally misunderstand the consequences of your actions.
That's kind of the point of Magic Find gear, it's supposed to be a power trade off for additional reward and it's supposed to be a committal choice to invest into that kind of build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info