3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

"
Fallbringer wrote:
What about the removed loot? Still less loot than before.

1000 beyond bosses in 1 map = "the removed loot"
sedantes
We've still got toxin balls, volatile blood, and heralding minions, but here's hoping the dilution of the mod pool will greatly diminish the frequency of these encounters and thus the sheer difficulty they provide.

Will these changes also result in lower HP scaling? Having a monster with 5+ essences and AN mods made them built like brick houses and were far more difficult than map bosses. If these changes cut down their HP scaling, this will make them so much less problematic.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Haven't been able to play much this league due to moving and work. Looking forward to the rest of the manifestos to see the direction of things. Liking a lot of what I'm seeing so far but will have to see what officially makes it into the next league.
"
The Hype starts here, looking forward for the new league and new supporter packs PepegaCredit

Hold your horses there buddy, wait for the rest of the Manifestos, read the patch notes, play the game then make the call.
How many different mods can one magic and one rare mob have at once? Average and maximum.
Can't wait for the same bullshit with archnemesis mods and this fanboys hype will get diluted in interesting another archnemesis drama.
Let's see, no hype.
This makes me more excited for 3.20 for sure. Good to see GGG listening and making changes.
long have we waited, magma barrier decapitated
"
fobosollo wrote:
So correct me if im wrong.
In past you have to call mf culler now every party or player should have culler slave?
Execept of name changes nothing was stated about getting rid of or change annoying mods or mod stacking?
Perhaps splitting mods would dilute it further but does that mean it d make game practically impossible to predict?

IMHO some good ideas but more problems will arrive with that.

you never needed mf, even with loot goblin. The biggest effect is how you juiced your map, and the combo of the mods on the monster.

But, it still wise to always have some rarity. It's your choice, more loot or more dps.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info