3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

"Mods do one specific thing"

i don't like it... basicly it means rare monster die like normal monsters, super boring.
Btw i never had and problem with archnemesis monsters
Now bring back exalts and you have a league!
Praise, thanks team :)
also please revert the freaking exalt / divine change
Smoothing out loot is great (and solves the problems you had tried to solve with the league content loot changes only to immediately bring back again with god-touched loot explosions), but the capitulation on monster mods is extremely disappointing. I expected better from GGG than letting some of the worst players out there dictate balance changes. Unless there are some very serious number adjustments, now we have a massive pool of completely irrelevant monster mods and a vast majority of completely harmless rare monsters.
Last edited by ebrl on Nov 17, 2022, 7:31:57 PM
All I gotta say is hopefully item to currency conversion is removed
Sounds pretty good!

Hope this doesn't mean that reduction in those AN mods is compensated by making them a lot stronger - because in the end it's the rippiness / endless tanking that broke the flow.

Also, the way I read it is that the 'loot goblin' meta is in the past, I likey!

Did you try turning it off and on again?
And What? game still around loot goblins nothing changing.
To eliminate the need to make and then play a MF character build, Id like to see an alternative option introduced so we play any build the way we want. My thought was maybe introduce a currency orb that provides a player buff for a duration of time. Maybe 1-2 hours.

Example:
vendor recipe of 200 blacksmith whetstones = "quantity find orb"

"Quantity" orb lasts 1 hour - and can provide a random range of +50 to +150 % increased item quantity.

vendor recipe of 200 armor scraps = yield a "quality find orb"

"Quality" orb lasts 1 hour - and can provide a random range of +50 to +150 % increased item quality.

While Playing a MF character can still typically yield better increased Item quality/quantity
make these orbs work so that it caps out your Item quality /quantity, to what the orb provides, and cannot be increased with gear.

So if you already have more than these orbs could provide on your gear, then it doesn't benefit from using the orb.

I know there are tons of people playing this game that would never probably play a MF build if they didn't feel like they had to to just to make any currency in this game.

-
Last edited by 1451815 on Jan 6, 2023, 7:16:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info