3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

POG
HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE
Learning the game over time :)
Would be nice if you do some more mechanical fights with rares, like:
- magma barrier + volatile flamebloods, give the monster visual fire aura so i can distinct it at first glance;
- frost barrier (freezes you on hitting the barrier) + volatile frostbloods (freeze on explode) with visual blue aura
- srs rare which summons 10 spirits every 1,5second with visual crimson aura;
- chaos barrier (purple chaos ring like with mana siphon that explpodes to the outside) with visual purple aura
- etc..

The goal is to fight those rares diffrently, because the fight vs "Ignites" or "Fire and Ignite Resistant" or "Applies Random Mark", "Extra Crits" or "Accurate" are going to look the same - just killing it without second thought.
Sounds good to me.
Hoho,

1) So instead of 1 mod doing 10 things monsters will have 10 mods doing 1 thing. Bravo, GGG, what a solution!

2) Smooth the reward curve? Not return loot to what it was, yes?

Do you think forcing peple to run the same monotonous content for 10+ h per day, every day , every league is fun, GGG? You do realize you are advertizing yourselves as part of the entertainment industry, not the penal system, yes?

How about less randomization in all aspects of the game, easier progress and more content added more frequently? Let it come at a price, you have no competitors in the genre, not only will a lot of people pay but many will laud your name again.

Or pretend your game is free and carry on with the vision. April 2023 is getting closer and closer, though.
Archnemesis monsters weren't a problem for me after all the balances they got, still some were a bit challenging, but nothing out of the ordinary. What really is really annoying is the lack of loot and the removal of the major harvest crafts were a big disappointment.
I'm hopeful.
The playerbase is so blinded as usual :D

You hype GGG now, fInAlLy ArChNeMeSiS iS gOnE.... i swear you should just wait before you praise them. I have mixed feelings and i have no trust left to believe that this is the masterplan to solve the REAL issues.
YES YESSS
Honestly, I like the look of this changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info