3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

But, overall, will drops be as bad as they are now? That's the real issue.
to be honest to me this sounds now you have to have mf culler all the time with you or wear mf gear yourself idk
DELETE MF
Exactly what we needed Thank you
10 Months and 12 AN nerfs later they finally gave in.

I DO understand the need to update the rare sytem from the previous one, but the way this was just HARD FORCED down our throats with so little testing(which is obvious if you remember the first patch AN was core).

I still have no clue how anyone though adding 4-6 effects PER modifier and allowing up to 4 modifiers combine was a good idea.
So now instead of having to find a MF culler for a specific AN mob, you now have to find them for EVERY AN MOB! GGG
Finally! Hell yes! Why did this take so long?

I bet this is still not the end of it.
Last edited by onuno on Nov 16, 2022, 3:02:06 PM
1. Delete old rare system with specific mods making one simple thing
2. Create archnemesis with rare mods combined into one mod that can stack up to firstly 5 mods ( +- 25 old rare mods ) than 4 mods ( +- 20 )
3. Destroy gameplay for 2 leagues so players want to leave game
4. Divde "new rares" sytem into singles, 1 new archnemesis mod = 5 new = 5 new rare mods
5. Hope players wont find out that you only changed names and added new VFX to the game in addition players will think that's a buff meanwhile you destroyed loot system and no one remembers.
6. Be happy having no old loot system ( that was fkin great ) and having same rare system but with different names called "archnemesis" XD

PS: Exalt -> Divine change is still awfull
PS2: Dont buy supporter packs before first week launch cause changes in archnemesis system = changes in loot again <3 Let's have less loot again. Now only nerf altars so we can be fully happy with fully clearing maps and getting no loot :)
Harvest league FTW ( not the garden! ) - Unique way of achieving crafts, just add window to hideout comers to click on station, they add item, pick craft, click craft, on seller window pops out to confirm - WOW INSANELY HARD TO IMPLEMENT. STOP NERFING, Bring back old loot, bring back fun again!
Last edited by Harique on Nov 16, 2022, 3:04:00 PM
Sounds good!

I will have to see how the hidden special mod feels when playing non-mf characters.
Game is saved, ty jeejeejee, will buy expensive pixels again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info