Jewel Changes FAQ

looking forward to poison and bleed immunity from a few abyss jewels!
This FAQ makes me slightly less concerned about the impact this will have on rolling abyss jewels, so you've managed to bring me down from a "this will most likely make the game more tedious for me" to a "I can probably tolerate this".

The only other concern I have at this point is that you're going to start routinely taking things already in the game that we're already used to working with and arbitrarily hiding them(golem jewels). I truly hope you don't make this a common occurrence.
AMAZING! THANK YOU!
ok , thank you for the clarification .
that was much better worded than the manifesto .
I definitely liked that changes... Though you again nerfed cwdt ward loop builds by the way making dust jewel corupt only.. but Im okay.. FAQ is very useful, before that, I already liked the way you going for.. cause, after removing jewel implicits from harvest, its really too too hard to get some ailment immune against some critical ailments, or at least reduced effect... now, all should be fine...
Thanks for the faqs. I really hope 3.20 release well. I hope GGG can see that the community tends to be abit more cynical now when it comes to game changes. Hopefully the upcoming release soften the cynicism.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
"
Razzenit wrote:
RIP Conqueror's Efficiency and Replica Conqueror's Efficiency
RIP Survival Secrets (Wardloop)

You will be missed.

F

Nah, now you can slot more than 1 reservation jewel.
Well I think I like the ideas and the rear jewel changes seem good. even if an exact 4 mod jewel is harder to get I imagine that will have little impact on people who actually already got perfect 4mod jewels... A bit diluted of a pool but with more impactful mods sounds better to me.

I am worried about removing lower power uniques though. Sure many mightn't be used in super late game builds but there is always a place for leveling uniques. I hope this is considered when removing some from the game... And as has been said by so many people, some of the jewels in question are build enabling, maybe not always widely so but why should they be? If an item can be mandatory or best in slot for even a single build (like survival secrets and replica conquers) I see no good reason to remove it.
Thanks for this FAQ list!

Solid communication.

Wonder what happens with the -9 mana cost still, but this FAQ is good.

+
Did you try turning it off and on again?
"If you're looking for a very specific outcome on your Jewel and have no use for ailment mitigation modifiers, it may be marginally more difficult to roll your Jewels. However, the average outcome for Jewels should be better."

Uhhhh huh? Who isn't looking for a very specific outcome on their Jewels? This is an obvious nerf and answering in a round about way. Another example of how out of touch the devs are with how people play the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info