Jewel Changes FAQ

What is happening to Survival Instincts?
If you are going to remove Unstable Payload, please introduce other forms to gain % chance for trap to trigger a second time
I really like the look of this change so far. Elemental ailments have been such a problem/chore to mitigate with some builds, and going without it is just agony. this actually gives me options now.
At the moment all jewels that don't have maximum life% are max 5 cha or useless now everyone will want life plus reservation haha So now even more of them will be worthless.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
"
Will Jewels that are being removed still have Replica versions from Heist?
No, if the base Jewel has been removed, its Replica version will also be removed.

First Chainbreaker, now Replica Conqueror's Efficiency....why do you hate rage builds so much?
"
"
Are other forms of ailment mitigation being nerfed to offset the buff to Jewels?

No

...OK, but considering people are frequently suggesting these changes will just make people run Purity of Elements more often, I have to wonder whether that aura is going to see a major change and this "no" has unclear context that would exclude it.

That and, of course, the "they're more guidelines than rules" disclaimer means these answers might be true now and completely reversed later.

Considering that diluting the mod pool isn't seen as a nerf by GGG, Purity of elements is totes gone, they are going to change in a way that they don't consider a nerf, but is actually going to blow it completely up.

It might be like a pendulum immunity, 2 secs ignite, 2 secs shock and just rotating

It might be 30-50% less effect of all ailments or something. Its not a nerf because now it affects bleed and poison.

Who knows, skies the limit.
While the adjusted mods are more generous ,which i like, you still need to roll them on jewels that hopefully do not end up completely trashy. RNG is RNG and it may still take a fortune to get a nice self crafted jewel with all needed mods for your build.

I assume speccing into Abyss Jewels on Atlas tree will get the best results in RNG rolling the desired ailment mods as reduced duration or effect from regular jewels is way inferior than pure avoid.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 15, 2022, 5:03:00 PM
Thank you for the further clarification effort without giving out too much from the new goodies. Seems like interacting with jewels will be quite interesting and empowering in next league.
So we can't get an implicit on a corruption only jewel? We obviously can't get a double corrupted one either :( sux to be a stat stacker.
Any hint as to where the primordial jewels will drop? I really hope you make them drop from the map bosses that are golems. Off the top of my head, there is Peninsula, Vault and Grotto that have golem bosses. This would give these maps value especially in SSF.

On another note, the fact that people even care about the " - mana cost" from Replica's Conq shows how heavy-handed the mana nerfs were.
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Nov 15, 2022, 5:22:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info