3.20 Balance Manifesto: Jewels and Ailment Mitigation

Let´s see which unique jewels they will remove and how rare unique jewels will become. If this "very rare" phrase also applies to jewels like unnatural or the emperor´s jewels you can expect those to be reserved for a handful of people.
All positive changes. Good work!

Had hoped you would merge ailment avoidance, duration and effect into one thing. Right now there are too many different ways to mitigate the same ailments, that it is confusing and hard to stack the same mitigation.

You would almost always take avoidance over the two other mitigation methods, making regular jewels just worse than before, unless the numbers are literally like 50% less duration or effect per jewel.

People are most interested in the Archnemesis (and potential loot) manifesto, so holding onto that for last, is not adding suspense/hype, just fear/anxiety to an already frustrated community. This is the manifesto that is most likely to have to be adjusted due to feedback, so the sooner it is posted, the better.
interesting decision
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I think offering one random rare jewel in place of the current reward of selecting one out of three unique ones actually will reduce the chance of getting one that will fit your build. At least of the unique jewels, you know exactly what you're getting and you can pick the one that fit your build the best. With random rares, you're at the whim of the rng gods.
My biggest question is what has happened to the flask jewels from Act 2 quest reward? Those are very useful right from the beginning all the way to the end game for certain builds.

I hope those will still available somehow.
These doesn't sound good to me.
Last edited by punyavee on Nov 14, 2022, 8:04:09 PM
Whenever I see a comment about how this is a positive change, I can't help but think to myself these are not comming from real people. This unique jewels drop change is exactly the same that was done to the general uniques drop rate. This doesn't solve anything, if anything it only adds to all the frustration that's been going on. 1st manifesto, not very appealing.

The rare jewel changes sound alright, if done correctly.
Last edited by darko07 on Nov 14, 2022, 8:03:14 PM
It would be kinda nice to get ailment avoidance or less % of effect but only if I can fit Shock, Sap, Burning, Scorch, Chill, Freeze and Brittle within 3 jewels, crafting them would be a quite task and with minimum 6 skill points on passive skill tree I would rather just use Purity of Elements and craft mana reservation on gear for Determination/Grace and Defiance Banner.

Quest jewels are good for starting game, take Assassin's Haste for example it helped in a lot of builds that had mana issues in early game, much more then some rare jewel with random stats. For rare armor as quest reward we at least choose colors of links we need for build. And as a player I'm glad that rework on some unique jewels will be done and some unnecessery will be removed, but still I'm concerned that early game could be kinda disappointment.
It looks interesting. let's see what changes are coming next :)
It's interesting, but still, giving current loot drop situation I'm not sure how "rare" it will be, so still not looking forward to the game.

N you're saying giving new mods to jewel so we could spend less? Shouldn't you be buffing the jewel mods by 1 - 2 tier so it will be much higher n easier for players to get decent ones without investing too much?

In another word, you're just using nice words to cover your vile intentions.

Please give back loot drop, if u really want jewel be great, buff up the mod tier by 1 or 2 higher.

I can't help but seriously thinking GGG is starting to falling behind, it's almost 10 years, look at Digital Extreme who start warframe almost similar time as yours,
They are doing fantastic job with over millions of players, because they LISTEN N COMMUNICATES.

Please try n understand as time pass, people grow older too, we have life , we need feed family, pay mortgage/loans, we can't grinding whole night like we're age of 20's n being care free, if you can't make the game be fun n easier, you're gonna become obsolete soon.

Nokia is the greatest example. They're stubborn n arrogant n blindly believe in their vision, look where are they now?
Last edited by vortex226 on Nov 14, 2022, 8:27:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info