Upcoming News Schedule

"
CaseyRybak wrote:
Why can't you tell us the release date earlier so we can book it at work? Again going to take holidays for the wrong weeks.
100%!! RELEASE DATE NOW!!!!!!!!

Yayce.
Come on GGG, how about the loot fiasco in 3.19 and the absolute crazy idea of loading up on loot goblins and incentivizing MF and MF culling? In addition explain why it is reasonable for previous league mechanics to be gutted while those with box loots were unaffected?

"
five balance manifestos

Quality over quantity plz.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
melee buffs when?
"
Run_SoLow wrote:
"
CaseyRybak wrote:
Why can't you tell us the release date earlier so we can book it at work? Again going to take holidays for the wrong weeks.
100%!! RELEASE DATE NOW!!!!!!!!

they themselves have no idea yet. i'm sure they would state a launch date if they knew. they're probably just doing *something* and are hoping that it will be good enough at a cutoff date they will define whenever it's impossible to postpone the decision even further.
Divine shard please !

Higher currency stack please !

Add an option, which is doing switch between keyboard&mouse / gamepad quick !

We need these changes. Please don't make this game into just RNG. Please do some quality of life changes. We need an ecosystem. Please notice that.
Looking forward to seeing if the jewel and ailment changes give us options akin to what we had before with Harvest implicits. I'm sorry Kalandra league didn't turn out the way we wanted, but shakeups keep the game interesting. Hoping 3.20 is another great league!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
So no loot changes?
You want me to heist for another league ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info