Upcoming News Schedule

i saw that you posted you will be putting the loot back to where it was which would be addressing 50%+ of players who quit the game concerns.....oh wait
Few things you need to do:
- Remove AN
- Listen to your testers
- Reverse loot changes
- Not thinking league content's loots are too reward for the first month
There u go, u already made a good league by following those.
"

- Eldritch Altar Revamp
- Archnemesis

Just REMOVE those already, come on ....

Those eldritch altars are just obstructing the screen why giving mostly uninteresting, binary choices on top of being linked to an atlas tree notable that is absolutely ridiculous / laughable.

The Archnemesis mods ..... nop
Some of the loot system has upsides, but I still don't feel that it justifies the whole ARchnemesis fiasco
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Surely, there will be a sweeping changes to melee? Right? Complete rework of slams and strikes? 2x base weapon damage?

Few thousand words easily.
Melee buffs pls.
The 5 manifestos should be:

Archnemesis

Loot

Gear progression and league mechanics

Crafting

Damage spikes and monster damage conversion

Surprised no discussion of map mods.

So many casual players are running maps out of their depth and it's because of map mods and Wrath of the Cosmos (which I assume is getting deleted). They don't have the detailed POE mechanical knowledge to recognise "of rust" as being more dangerous than "-% max resistances" for most characters, for example.
Le Toucan Will Return
two things to address

Item drops and Item progression in the campaign and atlas:
feels bad, either you get nothing, or the game gives you stupidly good stuff. This all or nothing state really bites, makes a lot of players quit.

Skill power relative to other skills:
Pretty simple, GGG make most skills as good as each other. Each one filling a mechanical niche. My favorite example of the nonsense in the current game is that Spectral throw/cylcone completely destroys viper/pestilent strike for applying poisons, doing damage with poisons, survival, and filling up plague bearer.

Just an example, but it is strange that a skill that is designed to poison enemies is so much worse than a skill that just multihits.

I have no solutions.
Don't ruin altars it's the only thing that still makes this game somewhat playable no matter how bad the base game has become with Archnemesis. If that changes there is no reason to play the game anymore.
Good luck GGG, you’ll need it. The hype train has yet to recover from its crash.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info