Upcoming News Schedule

i hecking love Archnemesis cant wait for 3.20 BatChest
I sure hope you go in the right direction. Can't handle too many more potatoes. This league was dead!
"
verminoth wrote:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

Curses:

It's too easy to get curse immune now so we're going to make it so that there is no more curse immunity.

Eldritch Altar Revamp:

We are increasing the damage taken by characters because it wasn't enough.

Archnemesis:

We are going to explain to you, for the 6th time, that we are not changing Archnemesis and we feel like this is in the right place

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

real
Just revert Harvest. And please, don't make the game any harder (= even more unfair) with further bad descisions, please. That might save the game.
"
Iamimpulse wrote:
"
verminoth wrote:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

Curses:

It's too easy to get curse immune now so we're going to make it so that there is no more curse immunity.

Eldritch Altar Revamp:

We are increasing the damage taken by characters because it wasn't enough.

Archnemesis:

We are going to explain to you, for the 6th time, that we are not changing Archnemesis and we feel like this is in the right place

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

real

Pretty much summed it up grrrr
Looking forward to it.

Definitely curious about the altar changes (anything that makes it easier to make choices on the fly, or make it less reliant on reading tiny text will be welcome).
FIX YOUR GAME
I kinda fear all of those manifestos. Why?

problem: Ailment immunity trivializes the game. This is not how we like it to be played.

solution: deleted all ailment immunitiy from gear. you might want to fit in purity of elements as long as it lasts.
I love the invisible text about hidden nerfs. That was a nice touch.
I now feel about GGG manifestos the way I do about Marvel movies: I keep holding out hope, but there are only so many Eternals or Multiverse of Madness's I can take...
Last edited by Magn3th3ad on Nov 10, 2022, 12:36:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info