Announcing Ruthless

"
AcidCitrus wrote:
just sitting here to watch this game mode die. Who even thought that's what majority of poe players want...

No one thought that and "majority" was obviously not a goal to reach. At least you now know what a strawman is.
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

This company can't get any worse.
If every item is affected by this scarcity wouldn't that mean the end game itself, atlas, would be greatly affected by this in that there are scenarios where you finally run out of maps? Because if map sustain is going to be affected that would lead players having nothing better to do but waste time farming act 10 when they run out of maps...
Very excited and waiting for it.

I will be completely burnt out while doing 6000 atlas grind and will not be playi g next league.

But this will bring a new refresher, completwly different gameplay to the game.

Would apply to alpha, but I need 3 more weeks of 30maps/fay to finish 6000 grind.. :/
ok, this is rly hardmode lol
Will definitely give it a go. Pretty sure I won't last more than an hour or two, but it's an intriguing prospect.
Well, well, well. Now stop ruining normal mode.
"
a_k_a wrote:
GGG: Let's dilute HC player base even more...

Also, ruthless sounds like something that would be very shameful to play and talk about because it would speak volumes about what kind of person you are and what goals in life you dont-have... You do realize, you are asking people to give up their life, literally lol. Who are these people that would do that? That's the only exciting answer I am looking forward to.

I will still give Ruthless a try while working on industry engineering projects. Also keep in mind that I initially will have humble goals like getting to act 2 for example. I already know I won't get to maps but that is ok because the campaign is the main game anyway.

That said, it is a bit of a shame HC Trade (the original main POE league) is not given enough development attention.

Having experienced a bit of Ruthless, I predict I will value regular HC drops more.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
james50a wrote:
Holy crap, this is literally everything wrong with the game amplified..... the fun in this game was choice and variance not the repeated deaths.. Taking away stuff to make gear with odds as terrible as they already are ain't any more rewarding than signing up for a lottery ticket with worse odds...its just demoralizing even for your ssf fan base.... Completely wrong direction to take the game

Then don't play it.
Why do people like you always try to insert themselves into the conversation? Go whine on reddit instead.
So hype for this game mode, thank you GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info