Announcing Ruthless

Very exiting.

From now on I will be referring to the normal POE as "Baby mode".
"
Gems cannot be purchased from vendors.
When an Influenced Item is reforged or the Influenced Mod is removed, its influence is lost. Many deterministic items like Divination Cards or Oni-Goroshi cannot be obtained.
Most vendor recipes are not available.
The crafting bench cannot be accessed.
Almost all movement skills are not available in Ruthless.

Just tell us what is left instead of what is removed you would have made a shorter post.
Sounds like a thing that "could" be fun but when reality hits you and realize you gonna be able to pick only between a few caster builds and need to grind like crazy just for average rare gear don't know how the perception gonna evolve.

Alright your game mode it's not for me. Feels like pain train made a stop at grind city. As long as it stays isolated and this mindset doesn't go core i'm ok with this kind of weird pet project.
Curious to see how many people will give it a try & how many will be there after 8 days.
Maybe if i see some changes that would align with my personal taste i would give it a try but i doubt, sounds way too time-consuming for me to perceive it worth it.
GL & HF to those who find it interesting. Cheers.
Delete stash on ssfhc death
Ruthless + achnemesis = ?

Maybe : "Path of Souls"

I pass gl guys
Sounds good, for me some challenge to achieve when im bored with regular league
The community does not want this shit. You are killing your game and ignoring the playerbase. RIP GGG
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
So, my brain won't let me think about anything else, what about Unique Items? Are they just gonna be extra rare, are they turned off, and are div cards gonan be a thing still? :)
Very cool. Does it mean we can rollback rest of the game to 3.13?
GGG: Let's dilute HC player base even more...

Also, ruthless sounds like something that would be very shameful to play and talk about because it would speak volumes about what kind of person you are and what goals in life you dont-have... You do realize, you are asking people to give up their life, literally lol. Who are these people that would do that? That's the only exciting answer I am looking forward to.
Last edited by a_k_a on Nov 2, 2022, 7:42:59 AM
"
LuxForelle wrote:
So, my brain won't let me think about anything else, what about Unique Items? Are they just gonna be extra rare, are they turned off, and are div cards gonan be a thing still? :)

Quoting original:
"
The rate of finding magic, rare and unique items has been massively reduced throughout all game content.

Many deterministic items like Divination Cards or Oni-Goroshi cannot be obtained. Many bosses like Atziri that guarantee unique drops still do, but are often harder to access.

So div cards are literal Unobtainium. THat's a bit of a shame, some tiny deterministic element wouldn't have hurt, but they could instead have nerfed drop rates or diabled particular cards/areas (hello Blood Aqueducts if we ever get there).
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info