Announcing Ruthless

I'm excited for this mode. Previously to scratch this itch I would need to create a private league with only normal items, but this seems far more appealing with the other changes being made.

"
LukasKodlos wrote:
Let's go baby old school Fellshrine runs!! I find this ruthless mode a literally old school Poe back in 2013-2015 where there were parties everywhere and every scroll of wisdom was a fight to get.
Same, I'm fantasizing about how much fun it is going to be
"
ettanportion wrote:
"
james50a wrote:
Holy crap, this is literally everything wrong with the game amplified..... the fun in this game was choice and variance not the repeated deaths.. Taking away stuff to make gear with odds as terrible as they already are ain't any more rewarding than signing up for a lottery ticket with worse odds...its just demoralizing even for your ssf fan base.... Completely wrong direction to take the game

Then don't play it.
Why do people like you always try to insert themselves into the conversation? Go whine on reddit instead.

items with build-in support gems are now most valuable in ruthless ;D
also, block level downscaling so ppl won't carry other ppl in story
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
Last edited by assamite1 on Nov 2, 2022, 10:04:45 AM
It actually do be crazy zamn, wishing luck to all 5heads trying their luck in that mode.
Pog, good start but not hard enough.
People that kill the hardest bosses/get to level 100 in the hardest mode should get their name immortalized in the game in some way, i know its fun to overcome challenges but its even better when everyone can see it
"
People that kill the hardest bosses/get to level 100 in the hardest mode should get their name immortalized in the game in some way, i know its fun to overcome challenges but its even better when everyone can see it

I request a hug from Jay Wilson.
"
Morgyw wrote:
"

I request a hug from Jay Wilson.

Ye, and people who die along the way should have a personal grave in the cemetery in POE 2..
Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //
I can almost guarantee it will be the only side of the game that isn't dominated by website sellers and meta crafters, so I'll be in here full time.
I love having this version of POE. Great job on this guys! Can't wait to play it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info