Announcing Ruthless

No, ty!
"
Utility Flasks can not gain charges while active and have lower duration than they do in regular Path of Exile.

No charges? I don't know what you are planning, but isn't this similar to the mistake where bosses had immunities, like immune to ignite? A mistake where it decreased build diversity.

But if I were to trust you, it kinda does make sense for flasks not to gain charges during their effect. But now you have a conflict with Overflowing Chalice and Enkindling orbs. As I would see it, one or some of the "cannot gain charges during flask effect" would need to be changed to something like "Can gain 10% of flask charge recovery during flask effect". Then instilling orbs would be for automation but with downtimes, and enkindling orbs would be for higher effect/duration but with reactionary/planned usage.
"
Oldblood90 wrote:
Well, dont think it will have 1% of players, in the long run.

Waste of time to make it in my opinion. But we will see. Hopefully Chris will use this mode for his vision.

And loot/archnemesis will be fixed in 3.20.

Exactly my thoughts.
"
Celd wrote:
"
Utility Flasks can not gain charges while active and have lower duration than they do in regular Path of Exile.

No charges? I don't know what you are planning, but isn't this similar to the mistake where bosses had immunities, like immune to ignite? A mistake where it decreased build diversity.

But if I were to trust you, it kinda does make sense for flasks not to gain charges during their effect. But now you have a conflict with Overflowing Chalice and Enkindling orbs. As I would see it, one or some of the "cannot gain charges during flask effect" would need to be changed to something like "Can gain 10% of flask charge recovery during flask effect". Then instilling orbs would be for automation but with downtimes, and enkindling orbs would be for higher effect/duration but with reactionary/planned usage.

enkindling and instilling orbs won't be available in ruthless.
"
auspexa wrote:
"
Celd wrote:
"

enkindling and instilling orbs won't be available in ruthless.

Aaw crap, my mistake. Then the fact that Overflowing Chalice cannot gain charges durign the effect of any Overflowing Chalice would be a fitting unique factor for designing flask setups. No real conflict here after all.
This is great, so now all the stuff like AN can be dumped here and we can have the good PoE again in the main game? :o

Jokes (jokes?) aside, happy for those who will enjoy this mode.
God bless GGG!!! YEEES!!!! Definitely for me!
Song - " Scooter - One " <3
Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //
"
Gems gain far less experience than they do in regular Path of Exile. It's a lot harder to level your skills up, which is another axis of reduced character power in Ruthless.

Do any of the gems drop with some experience in acts? For example from bosses or at all. Are you not worried for players in Ruthless not changing their initial gem setups to the drops because levelling gems is so much effort before it can be called an upgrade?

Now to be clear I'm not saying all gems should drop with experience. I'm talking about the rare and occasional gem drop that makes players go "Huh, I could try going with that". Just to encourage diversity, experimenting and a breath of fresh air.
Hope "vision" crap is going to Hard Mode.
Normal people should have fun mode in regular PoE again.

You got big chance to not fcked this up again. Make your best.
no TY. Still waiting loot changes....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info